looking into MSL position

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

LW in Salt Lake City, Utah

52 months ago

Hi, would anyone know where should I begin? I have multiple degrees (Ph.D. in neuroscience and DVM) with an excellent list of scientific publications and previous pharmaceutical R&D lab experience. I want to move on to my ultimate goal use my experience for more clinically oriented work. Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

admin@mslworld.com in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

41 months ago

You need to learn as much as you can about the role. If you would like to learn more about the MSL role or to find the answers to most of the questions in this forum, go to the first career management website for the MSL role- mslworld.com. MSL WORLD is the industry’s first and only comprehensive niche career management site 100% dedicated, focused and built to serve the Medical Science Liaison (MSL) career.

This resource has a niche job board and has numerous resources for MSL candidates including articles specific to the MSL role, a blog, a global job board for only MSL roles, the first iPhone App for the MSL role that MSLs can search for global roles, videos, a mobile version for those that do not use an iPhone, Career advice articles, and other resources. www.mslworld.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.