Job Hunting...

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (17)

Brooke Kleckner in Genoa, Nebraska

75 months ago

I am a recent graduate from a medical transcription program and am looking for a part-time position working from home. I have the time and education to be a great medical transcriptionist. If anyone is seeking a medical transcriptionist or knows where I could find employment, please email me at bdkleck@yahoo.com. I appreciate any and all responses.

Brooke

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Brooke Kleckner in Genoa, Nebraska

74 months ago

Thank you very much. I will be checking that out very soon.

ripples in Trinidad and Tobago

64 months ago

I am currently working as a medical transcriptionist with 4 years experience and is looking for work....could someone please contact me with any openings. Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

lujnic in Arima, Trinidad and Tobago

62 months ago

I know this is not the response you are looking but what part of Trinidad and Tobago did you obtain your training in medical transcription? I have been trying to get some information on the field but to no avail. Could you please point me in the right direction. Would grealy appreciate it, could you at least indiate if the salary is worth it.

ripples in Port-of-spain, Trinidad and Tobago

62 months ago

I trained in a place in Caroni...MTs in Trinidad are paid per line and some places offer 24 TT cents per line so according to hwo much work you do is the most money you make

62 months ago

Thank u for ur reply, hope u r successful in finding work soon. With GOD all things r possible don't give up.

Mini in Port-of-spain, Trinidad and Tobago

46 months ago

ripples in Port-of-spain, Trinidad and Tobago said: I trained in a place in Caroni...MTs in Trinidad are paid per line and some places offer 24 TT cents per line so according to hwo much work you do is the most money you make

Hi, I'm looking for some info in this field, and like a previous user, I'm not getting any info. Can you please tell me if this profession is in demand in Trinidad, and what's the name of the institution you trained at? Thank you very much!

Mini in Port-of-spain, Trinidad and Tobago

46 months ago

ripples in Port-of-spain, Trinidad and Tobago said: I trained in a place in Caroni...MTs in Trinidad are paid per line and some places offer 24 TT cents per line so according to hwo much work you do is the most money you make

Hi, I'm looking for some info in this field, and like a previous user, I'm not getting any info. Can you please tell me if this profession is in demand in Trinidad, and what's the name of the institution you trained at? Thank you very much!

Tee Tee in San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago

45 months ago

Hi, I recently completed the Medical Transcriptionist program with Medical data Caribbean Limited and I am currently looking for a part time, at home job in medical transcription. Unfortunately I have no formal experience because its really hard to find a job.....any suggestions??? I live in south Trinidad so preference is given to any oppprtunities in that area..... Thank you very much for any info or positive input

Tracy

cindy in Arima, Trinidad and Tobago

42 months ago

Mini in Port-of-spain, Trinidad and Tobago said: Hi, I'm looking for some info in this field, and like a previous user, I'm not getting any info. Can you please tell me if this profession is in demand in Trinidad, and what's the name of the institution you trained at? Thank you very much!

The demand is not high in trinidad and payment is terrible....MT in the states are paid much better!

cindy in Arima, Trinidad and Tobago

42 months ago

Tee Tee in San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago said: Hi, I recently completed the Medical Transcriptionist program with Medical data Caribbean Limited and I am currently looking for a part time, at home job in medical transcription. Unfortunately I have no formal experience because its really hard to find a job.....any suggestions??? I live in south Trinidad so preference is given to any oppprtunities in that area..... Thank you very much for any info or positive input

Tracy

You can try online for offshore jobs..check out a company called EMDAT on google!

corinne in San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago

41 months ago

Hi, what are the entry requirements of the medical transcription program at Medical Data Caribbean Ltd.?

corinne in San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago

41 months ago

Hi, what are the entry requirements of the medical transcription program at Medical Data Caribbean Ltd.?

cindy in Tunapuna, Trinidad and Tobago

39 months ago

corinne in San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago said: Hi, what are the entry requirements of the medical transcription program at Medical Data Caribbean Ltd.?

I would advise you not to pursue medical transcription...there are so many other useful careers out there that are in demand for jobs like accounting, secretarial, computing etc...take my advice i am 8 yrs experience in medical transcription, hold an international certificate and still its difficult to obtain a job in trinidad, hence the demand for medical transcriptionist is not high and not recognized as in other countries like America....

39 months ago

Thanks for the tip. What about ecg techs?

Embassy6 in Wildey, Barbados

34 months ago

hi, we may have something available if you are still looking

Tee Tee in San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago said: Hi, I recently completed the Medical Transcriptionist program with Medical data Caribbean Limited and I am currently looking for a part time, at home job in medical transcription. Unfortunately I have no formal experience because its really hard to find a job.....any suggestions??? I live in south Trinidad so preference is given to any oppprtunities in that area..... Thank you very much for any info or positive input

Tracy

Leslie in Washington, District of Columbia

34 months ago

James Alfred in Pune, India said: Hi, is anyone interested for oversea welding or electrician job? I know a company that is currently hiring. Contact for more details: jamesalfred1987@yahoo.com

Cheers!

You might want to find another forum for your recruiting efforts. This is a forum for medical transcriptionists. Do you know what medical transcription is and what skills are used? Very few medical transcriptionists are likely to have the necessary skills or licenses to work as welders or electricians. You will have better luck finding actual welders and electricians by posting your recruiting messages on boards that cater to, well, welders and electricians. Unless you really want welders and electricians who don't know how to weld or electrify. But that would just be weird. And a little scary.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.