Mentor Programs?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Ashley Black in Lufkin, Texas

61 months ago

I started researching mentoring programs and found AIM and A+Scripts 'n More. Has anyone ever interned with them, or have any suggestions on getting a mentor?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Pennye Schertz in Lubbock, Texas

61 months ago

I am interning with a company called TransAm Associates. They are a good company that assigns a personal trainer to each intern. They do have very strict qualifications of 1 or less error per page and it takes a while to qualify, but you are offered a job once you do pass their tests.

Ashley Black in Lufkin, Texas

61 months ago

Pennye Schertz in Lubbock, Texas said: I am interning with a company called TransAm Associates. They are a good company that assigns a personal trainer to each intern. They do have very strict qualifications of 1 or less error per page and it takes a while to qualify, but you are offered a job once you do pass their tests.

I have read alot of bad things about TransAm. I started to test with them and researched more and found out it was a scam. Did they ask you to pay 459 dollars to download their software? Just wondering if it's the same one.

Laurie in Oregon in Bend, Oregon

61 months ago

Watch out for TransAm. There have been MANY complaints about them. If you Google them you will find that they are considered a scam.

After everything I have read about them, it looks like they are only interested in selling this software that you have to buy, then there are many months wasted on trying to qualify as an MT for them, which never happens.

And what is happening to the many unpaid dictations you return to them? Are they making money on your work without any compensation in your direction?

Please be careful before you pay money to these people. Do some more research.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.