Online Medical Transcription Schools through Career Step

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Heather in Bluffton, South Carolina

52 months ago

PLEASE HELP! I was looking into FTCC because they have a medical transcription course for $175.00 that is Career Step's platinum package. Today, I decided to enroll in the class but it is now only open to North Carolina residents.

Does anyone know of another Community College that offers the Career Step program for such a nominal fee?!?!?! HELP!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Mary in New Windsor, New York

34 months ago

I have finished my certificate from Career Step. I am looking for entry level medical transcription work. I also have a certificate of completion for medical coding. I would like on the job training as well.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Amanda in Gardnerville, Nevada

28 months ago

Career Step partners with many community colleges but you would need to call them to find one in your area. Finding a school that charges that cheaply will be pretty hard. Usually the colleges charge more than Career Step. You can always see what specials they are offering on their website at www.careerstep.com/promo/?uid=ref10077

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Amanda in Gardnerville, Nevada

28 months ago

Here is a list of remote medical transcription companies I found on bestmedicaltranscriptiontraining.com/employers.html
•Medquist
•Amphion
•eTransPlus
•StenTel
•360 Transcription
•accentus
•Alpha Transcription
•eMTS
•Superior Global
•Northeast Transcription
•MX Secure
•MediType
•TRX
•Transtech Medical Solutions
•ITS
•Transcend
•Nuance Transcription
•Assist Med
•precyse
•Lemar Medical Transcription

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.