Pathology Transcriptionist

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

dczewski@yahoo.com in Bay City, Michigan

63 months ago

Carm Stoh in Tucson, Arizona said: Good morning,

I am currently looking for a Pathology Transcriptionist position. The city I live in currently has very few opportunities. I have over 5 years of experience in a hospital pathology lab setting. I would like to know if any hospitals hire at-home pathology transcribers from other areas of the country. Any information would be helpful.

Thank you and everyone make it the best day that you can.

TO: Carm Stoh

I, too, am looking for Pathology work at home. I am a retired Histology technician/medical transcriptionist, and feel that I would do a very good job. I also would like a home-based position. Would you please let me know if you run into anything in case they need other typists or know of anyone who does. I would greatly appreciate it and thanks.
Delphine

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Madhoo in Rutherford, New Jersey

47 months ago

Hi everyone.

I stay in Rutherford and I would like to know any good companies that provide home-based transcription.

Thank you so much.
Madhoo

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

MWag1804 in Lancaster, Pennsylvania

35 months ago

The lab I work in is currently seeking an experienced Pathology transcriptionist. This position is laboratory based. Sorry no at home work is available. If interested please e-mail me at mwag1804@yahoo.com.

Peggy McKee in Melissa, Texas

24 months ago

Carm Stoh in Tucson, Arizona said: Good morning,

I am currently looking for a Pathology Transcriptionist position. The city I live in currently has very few opportunities. I have over 5 years of experience in a hospital pathology lab setting. I would like to know if any hospitals hire at-home pathology transcribers from other areas of the country. Any information would be helpful.

Thank you and everyone make it the best day that you can.

Contact the hospitals directly. Don't wait for a position to show up.
Peggy McKee
Career Confidential

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.