Looking 4 work

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Richard H. in Fair Oaks, California

73 months ago

I have over 13 years of experience in the mental health field and I am having the toughest time in even landing an interview. I know my stuff and would like to convey that over to a potential employer. Should you know of anyone in need of someone with my experience would please e-mail me. Thank you in advance Richard.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

clarkb@rider.edu in Allentown, Pennsylvania

72 months ago

I am also in the mental health field and I also am having the hardest time land an interview.

I also know my stuff and I am eager to put it to use and help as many people as I can, but there seems to be nothing out there. I was beginning to think that I was the only one having this problem.

Barbara Clark

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Shashuan2003@aol.com in Gaithersburg, Maryland

70 months ago

Have you considered relocating???? Do you have your MSW? or LCSW? I am not really sure where you are looking but you might want to try local hopitals, colleges, (you may be able to teach a course related to the field your in) senior living, and so on..... What area of Mental Health are you in?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Diane Olson in Lawrenceville, Georgia

64 months ago

Richard H. in Fair Oaks, California said: I have over 13 years of experience in the mental health field and I am having the toughest time in even landing an interview. I know my stuff and would like to convey that over to a potential employer. Should you know of anyone in need of someone with my experience would please e-mail me. Thank you in advance Richard.

Try Brattleboro, Vermont. They are opening 2 brand new units this month and next month.

jeno712003 in Caledonia, Michigan

8 months ago

Richard H. in Fair Oaks, California said: I have over 13 years of experience in the mental health field and I am having the toughest time in even landing an interview. I know my stuff and would like to convey that over to a potential employer. Should you know of anyone in need of someone with my experience would please e-mail me. Thank you in advance Richard.

*Are you near LA?

jeno712003 in Caledonia, Michigan

8 months ago

Shashuan2003@aol.com in Gaithersburg, Maryland said: Have you considered relocating???? Do you have your MSW? or LCSW? I am not really sure where you are looking but you might want to try local hopitals, colleges, (you may be able to teach a course related to the field your in) senior living, and so on..... What area of Mental Health are you in?

Also, are you a Certified Peer by chance?

In addition, as asked, would you relocate?

Michigan is full of them, yet cold!!! :)

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.