Tips for merchandise planner interviews.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming merchandise planner interview?

Are there common interview questions that come up again and again?

Reply - Report abuse

Romn Meadows

92 months ago

I was wondering how someone can get their foot into Disney doors. I have been applying for positions I know I have the background for BUT I never receive any replies from Disneyland Resorts.

Any advice?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Debbie King in Jacksonville, Florida

75 months ago

Did you receive any responses?

DebbieSpringer@Hotmail.com

Host said: Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming merchandise planner interview?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

No Disney Magic

75 months ago

I was contacted once for a professional Disney Resorts position. The person who called was a screener to see if I had the qualifications. I may have scared them off. I work in the entertainment industry (Paramount Studios, Universal Studios, Warner Brothers and MGM Studios) as a Product Developer and Designer.

This is as far as it went even though I have an MBA degree in Marketing and Management.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Boss Lady in Macedon, New York

68 months ago

Host said: Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming merchandise planner interview ?

what kind of analytical skills do you have? (math/finance/statistics)
what do you like and dislike about our stores?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Sydney-sider in Ashfield, Australia

61 months ago

Hi

I have 2.5 years experience as a Planner in Sydney Australia, mainly in ladies lingerie and Girls fashion.

I am looking for jobs online, and am keen to make a move to New York. Is it realistic to expect companies to be interested in hiring an international employee? I have tertiary degree, and 5 years experience in business analyst/planning role.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.