Learning the Money Merge Account is a must for loan originators.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Kevin W. in Los Angeles, California

84 months ago

There has been some bad press on this accelerated mortgage paydown software. I had some figures run by a business math professor, and the result is that the program works but there are some prequalifiers.
If you as a loan originator are not offering this product to your clients, another originator will.
My borrowers were already starting to ask me questions about the product
so I had to do the research to make myself a more valuable asset.
I have information I can share with all that are interested.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

1DEBI in Las Vegas, Nevada

79 months ago

Hi Kevin W,

I am interested in the accelerated mortgage paydown software information that you are willing to share.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Mags McLeod in Warner Robins, Georgia

74 months ago

There are a couple of different types of accelerated mortgage paydown software. There are some that use an equity line (open ended loan) as a closed-loan interest cancellation tool. This works best in scenarios where the client has very little debt and just a mortgage. The results are phenomenal. A downside to the equity line scenario is that if the client has a fair amount of debt and no discipline, there is an increase in spending due to the availability of the equity line of credit.

There is another very easy and effective way to accelerate the pay down of debt and mortgage for clients who have a fair amount of debt. It does not require an equity line. This tool is GREAT for mortgage originators.

If you'd like more information on both, email me at mags_mcleod @ yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.