Contract loan processor in sacramento area

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

sophy in Rocklin, California

73 months ago

Hi!
I have 9 years of mortgage loan processing and escrow. At the moment I plan to become contract loan processor in the sacramento area. What equipment do I need beside a fax, phone, internet and me to start the business?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Lora Watson in Houston, Texas

61 months ago

Beverly Sims in Chicago, Illinois

11 months ago
Does anyone know if there is hiring in Chicago and surrounding suburbs for Commercial loan officer, commercial loan processor, I have over 15 years in the loan industry and with the industry going the way that it is I am having a hard time finding any jobs with base salaries, and in the last 3-5 years have been with companies that have closed, the company that I am currently with is closing, attached is my resume, please help.

Professional Profile

Commercial Loan Officer with the ability to analyze financial statements, ratios, tax returns, with a background in the loan industry and proven skills in processing, underwriting, due diligence, quality control, auditing, credit assessment/investigation, fraud detection, risk analysis with appraisal review, having maximum lending experience and credit decision authority.

Strong knowledge of compliance rules and regulations such as FNMA/FHLMC, REG B, Z, FCRA, AA REO relative to the granting of credit. I have strong, analytical, detailed skills with the ability to prioritize do quality assurance while multitasking and learning new systems with concepts relating to underwriting residential loans for nonconforming, ALT A along with Government loan programs FHA).

Ability to develop/implement procedures to increase productivity, while working well under pressure within a fast past environment multi-tasking, having the ability to prioritize. Great interactive support for good team environment with good customer service. Experience with all Microsoft applications, having excellent computer skills.

AUS/Processing Systems and Software Experience

Caylx Point, Contour, Genesis 2000, Loan Works, Loan Handler, Loan Quest, Mortgage Ware, Lotus Notes Empower, CHUMS, E-magic, Zippy-plus, Encompass, EMITS, Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac DU/DO/LP, Lexis Nexis, Power Point, Word, MS Excel, and MS Access.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.