EXPERIENCED LOAN PROCESSOR

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

marahlia in Atlanta, Georgia

43 months ago

I saw your post where you marketed yourself as a loan contractor loan processor. I am planning on doing the same. Did you get any feedback? any contract? I appreciated your insight

Thanks

Marah

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

questioningthefuture in Roseville, California

43 months ago

Hello there

I am very interested in getting into contract loan processing from home...new mom and live in california. Wondering if anyone has had any success lately in the field. Please respond really needing feedback

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

smh in Houston, Texas

33 months ago

If any of you still have to do hard copy files for brokers and use the mortgage stacking tab dividers, I have a box that I am trying to sell. I paid @$150 for a box of 50 sets and used 1-2 sets out of it before the broker went paperless. Sells for $152.50 through Greatland right now. Will sell for $75 plus shipping. Price is negotiable. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

KarliBlake in Chula Vista, California

9 months ago

I just moved from Utah to California and am a stay at home mom. My sister in law has done loan processing for many years and has loved it having a family. I was wondering if i could find a processor on here that would be willing to train me so i would be able to get a job that I think would help our family alot right now. I am very dedicated, detail oriented and organized. I am also a quick learner and can multi-task. I just need some help on where to start.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.