Want to know about mortorgage calculator

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

stevenwhite39 in caliornia, California

73 months ago

Hey, I had recently joined a finance company where I have to deal with loan so for that I want information about Mortorgage calculator which will help in my job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

lois trotter in Rancho Cucamonga, California

73 months ago

how do u you calculate income for loan modification what bills u use and what can u not report ,,,what is the best way to get the lender to lower the rate

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jeremy Brooks in Akron, Ohio

73 months ago

I'm with Diversified Real Estate Consultants LLC out of Ohio. We offer people like yourselves the opportunity to sign up with us as an affiliate for NO CHARGE! You sell the deals, we withhold a small amount, leaving you with a huge comission split!!! Get ahold of me, I'd love to talk to you about our process.

Jeremy Brooks
Diversified Real Estate Consultants LLC
e-mail me for my direct line jeremy@diversifiedrec.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Herb in Los Angeles, California

72 months ago

lois trotter in Rancho Cucamonga, California said: how do u you calculate income for loan modification what bills u use and what can u not report ,,,what is the best way to get the lender to lower the rate

First, you ask the client(s) for the following information if they are a wage earner: Last years tax returns, and current pay stub with "year-to-date (YTD)" stated on the pay stub. Next, once you have this information you'll be able to calculate the monthly income on concise numbers. The income tax returns will show if there's other income being generated outside of work; dividend income, rental income, etc. Last, grab your calculator and average out the numbers or ask the client if they have the necessary paperwork to file taxes from their employers.

Hope this helps..!

Jose in The Dalles, Oregon

45 months ago

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.