Apply to become mystery shopper.

Comments (8)

Sharon Reed in Cheshire, Connecticut

80 months ago

sharonducci@sbcglobal.net contact me for postion / hire only. No adverst. pls.

Caite McClure in Valencia, California

80 months ago

Hello I am a college student looking for a job. I know a few people that are secret shoppers and they love it. I think this would be a great job for me because I m really busy with school and acting and it seems like it would be flexible. I think this would be a perfect job for me. I have no problem meeting deadlines to say how the shop went. please e-mail me back with more information.

Thank You Very Much !

e-mail- surfergirlx2@yahoo.com

Delana Ferguson in Homosassa Springs, Florida

80 months ago

I think I would be great at this job. I have been a Bartender for 15 yrs, I've meet alot of people. I like to shop,look for deals and evaluate the difference between them. I would love the opportunity to prove myself to your company.

Ruth Mundsack in Seal Beach, California

80 months ago

I would be interested in talking with you about this.
My emails is cupigrm@aol.com
I will send you an email at the address listed.

Regards,

Ruth

Sharon

80 months ago

Be careful of those ads That say Become A mystery Shopper, you have to pay for ,they are scams.
You do not have to pay to be a Mystery Shopper.

montegirl in Bellaire, Ohio

79 months ago

This is a job I have actually always had an interest in due to seeing so many things that have been lifted from stores as I am doing Inventory for them. I would be great at it! Please contact me if any openings are in the 43906 area.
z34montegirl@yahoo.com

Have a great day!

Shawna Werries in Jacksonville, Illinois

79 months ago

I would really like to try something new. And being a mystery shopper sure sounds like fun...im never busy so i would be able to work all the time an i think it would be a good job for me...i would like to talk a little bit more about this position so please contact me. My email is shawna.werries@yahoo.com thank you!

springtime in Louann, Arkansas

79 months ago

What is the real story on this mystery/shadow shopping? I am curious from North East TX. Does the shopper pay in advance and then get reimbursed?? Springtime.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.