I want to be a mystery shopper

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

montegirl in Bellaire, Ohio

83 months ago

This sounds like fun. How do you find out exactly where they are looking for these mystery shoppers? :)

Have a good one.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

goeasy in West Liberty, Kentucky

47 months ago

Carla Carll said: How do i start

please email me at superdollarz@yahoo.com thats superdollarz at yahoo i have many jobs you can start in you town right now i pay weekly to paypal thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

megancox4 in Paragould, Arkansas

37 months ago

I am interested how do I start?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

ryanwalker69 in Dallas, Texas

18 months ago

Working as a mystery shopper is an interesting job. But before choosing any company, just do some research. Know the company's service areas, working methodologies etc. You can search such reliable companies on the MSPA's website. Also study about the roles and resopnsibilities of a mystery shopper, so that you will get a clear idea about the job. Know more about the roles and responsibilities of mystery shopper at issuu.com/aricchester/docs/ms_factors.pptx

ryanwalker69 in Dallas, Texas

18 months ago

Working as a mystery shopper is an interesting job. But before choosing any company, just do some research. Know the company's service areas, working methodologies etc. You can search such reliable companies on the MSPA's website. Also study about the roles and responsibilities of a mystery shopper, so that you will get a clear idea about the job. Know more about the roles and responsibilities of mystery shopper at issuu.com/aricchester/docs/ms_factors.pptx

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.