.NET Jobs in NY/NJ area?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Job Search dotnet in Little Falls, New Jersey

69 months ago

I have a few years of experience in the .NET technologies. Can anyone help me find a job in the NY/NJ area (contact emails or nos. of recruiters)?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Indeed Help in Stamford, Connecticut

69 months ago

Hello, You will have the most success finding the job you want by using our search engine. Just type in job title, company, or keyword into the search field at the top of this page and click "Find Jobs". Best of luck with your search!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

falguni in Irvington, New Jersey

59 months ago

Job Search dotnet in Little Falls, New Jersey said: I have a few years of experience in the .NET technologies. Can anyone help me find a job in the NY/NJ area (contact emails or nos. of recruiters)?

did you find any job in .NET?can you tell me how i mean which site you prefered for finding IT jobs?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Arti in Leesburg, Virginia

57 months ago

<11/17/09 Arti> Are you still available , I have few positions in New york.

QUOTE who="Job Search dotnet in Little Falls, New Jersey"]I have a few years of experience in the .NET technologies. Can anyone help me find a job in the NY/NJ area (contact emails or nos. of recruiters)?

Arti in Leesburg, Virginia

57 months ago

falguni in Irvington, New Jersey said: did you find any job in .NET?can you tell me how i mean which site you prefered for finding IT jobs?

<11/17/09Arti> Are you still available , I have few positions in New york.

Eddy Johnson in New York, New York

33 months ago

Arti in Leesburg, Virginia said: <11/17/09Arti> Are you still available , I have few positions in New york.

What positions?

Rhea in New York, New York

26 months ago

I have some opportunities in New York City - please send me an email at rchablani@transperfect.com.

Anjan in Carteret, New Jersey

21 months ago

Job Search dotnet in Little Falls, New Jersey said: I have a few years of experience in the .NET technologies. Can anyone help me find a job in the NY/NJ area (contact emails or nos. of recruiters)?

Hi,

I have an opening role currently, please send me Your resume asap

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.