Does anyone have any experience with Preferred college of Nursing

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Vanessa in Garden Grove, California

68 months ago

I'm thinking of entering an LVN program at a private college. PCN is really cheap, but I'm afraid it's cheap for a reason. I want a real education and I don't want to spend 18K at PCN if they don't provide it. Please help!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Batchxx@PCN in Torrance, California

68 months ago

Vanessa in Garden Grove, California said: I'm thinking of entering an LVN program at a private college. PCN is really cheap, but I'm afraid it's cheap for a reason. I want a real education and I don't want to spend 18K at PCN if they don't provide it. Please help!

Vanessa - please don't even consider going to PCN for your VN program. They are really the cheapest among others but not even worth your money. The policy sucks opposing to assist students to complete the program in a timely manner. Go to Homestead or Trinity. Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

jojo in Fullerton, California

65 months ago

18K for VN is crazy. Go to an Adult school. 4500 for the school, books, and uniforms. Look into the adult schools in your area. Oh and you pay monthly and have no bill with finace charges...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kayak in Schaumburg, Illinois

62 months ago

For me, if you looking for LVN program. Just take the one that cheapest, and easy in and easy out. Why pay more and take harder when all will give you the same NCLEX-PN. I also can say that "It's Accredited for the reason."

If you want best knowledge, you can go with Public school or community college. You will learn how hard to get in and how hard to get out, but you will have the better knowledge than expensive private school.

So if you're looking to work as fast as you can, go with Private school.(Do some research, some school easy in, but not that easy out. Also if you think the education is not good enough to pass the exam, so you have to study hard on the Exam or take some extra Exam class).

If you looking for the best education, go with public or community college.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

tiffany zhang in monterey park, California

60 months ago

jojo in Fullerton, California said: 18K for VN is crazy. Go to an Adult school. 4500 for the school, books, and uniforms. Look into the adult schools in your area. Oh and you pay monthly and have no bill with finace charges...

hey, 18k is for the private shcool? What's the school name? I know that is a lot of money, but the adult schools just offers the day time program, I need a evening program!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.