Is it better to pay alot or less for school. Help from all you LVN AND RNS.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Marv Z in Sunland, California

65 months ago

I wanna start school i was wondering is it better to pay 20,000 for school but for the board exam passing rate of the school scored 67%.Or should i pay 33,000 for a school that has a pass rate of 92%. the program is for lvn. Some people tell me school is a school you will learn the same thing its all about if you study so you know everything for the board exam.
the cheap school is HEALTHCARE EDUCATION ADVANCEMENT CENTER
The expensive school is Concord college. Please help me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Kat in Arlington, Texas

65 months ago

Marv Z in Sunland, California said: I wanna start school i was wondering is it better to pay 20,000 for school but for the board exam passing rate of the school scored 67%.Or should i pay 33,000 for a school that has a pass rate of 92%. the program is for lvn. Some people tell me school is a school you will learn the same thing its all about if you study so you know everything for the board exam.
the cheap school is HEALTHCARE EDUCATION ADVANCEMENT CENTER
The expensive school is Concord college. Please help me.

Well 67% pass rate is VERY poor. That would be a red flag for me and probably to the state as well. However there is more to a school than just the pass rates. It is what YOU make of it. However I would probably not attend a school that did so poorly, but then again I would never spend $33,000 on LVN school. From what I hear, new grad LVNs in California are having a rough time finding jobs in this economy. Unemployed and having a huge student loan would suck. Just make sure you do your research before you start!

carlos mitter in Fremont, California

64 months ago

I absolutely concur with Kat.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.