LVN grad havent taken nclex

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

lee in El Cajon, California

86 months ago

I grad in 2006 and I just got my papers for nclex a month ago, I dont remember much and I havent worked at all, Im worried that I will not pass my nclex and I dont know where to start to prepare for it. I feel like I even loss my hands on experience. any advice?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

kt in Fresno, California

86 months ago

I took the nclex in July, i passed! study your labs, patient priorities(who comes first when you step on your shift), and your meds! You won't know all the meds, but take best guess! use process of elimination! go over your Q & A books! Read through all questions thoroughly! eliminate! Goodluck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

farah in Hayward, California

86 months ago

hey guys, i want soem advice
I m thinking to go to LVN program for $20,000. do you think is it worth it? And from LVN to RN...
I heard RN schools are very hard to get in. and I don't wanna be on list for 2-3 yrs. So do you guys think is it good idea to be LVN first and then RN

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

farah in Hayward, California

86 months ago

Lee in EL cajon

Oh my god, whyd id u wait almost two yrs to take your exam? did u had to wait or it was some personal problem?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

kt in Fresno, California

86 months ago

I would never pay $20,000!!!! But if thats the only program u can get into then fine! Look for a bridge program that have seats set aside for lvn's.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

lee in El Cajon, California

86 months ago

The school mailed my papers to wrong adress, then they expired. Basicaly school screwed me!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

karen in De Leon, Texas

85 months ago

have you looked into junior colleges or plain colleges that are for lvn only?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

karen in De Leon, Texas

85 months ago

study your workbooks for the neclex and your med calculation formulas, and uses reactions to basic more popular meds used, and use commen sense.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

shauniya w in San Bernardino, California

77 months ago

lee in El Cajon, California said: I grad in 2006 and I just got my papers for nclex a month ago, I dont remember much and I havent worked at all, Im worried that I will not pass my nclex and I dont know where to start to prepare for it. I feel like I even loss my hands on experience. any advice?

They have this kaplan lpn Qbank just answer alot answer questions and know the basic info like the Gi labs vitals for adult and newborns, know the lab value for wbc,rbc,platelet,vit k etc good luck though!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

meridian in Moreno Valley, California

68 months ago

Private schools suck! dont waist yo $ or time because they r unorganized plus you'll be lost 4 the NCLEX!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.