LVN

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (351 to 385 of 385)
Page:  « First « Previous   5  6  7  8   

mina in Tempe, Arizona

37 months ago

marsha in Compton, California said: hey no problem, wnet to the meeting, 15 students and 3 alternates, they may take us all, will knew soon, keep in touch

Marsha are you starting this year. My orientation is on the 30th

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mina in Tempe, Arizona

37 months ago

Hey guys I was just accepted to lynwood LVN program . Orientation is next Tuesday at 9am. The tuition is only 3000 and you pay 1000 at orientation then monthly payments throughout the year. Testing for next year begins in january and ends in april. Be sure to go down there and take the test. There is two test the first one is simple and the second one is a little harder but just try to do your best because they still call you for an interview even if u don't pass the 2nd test. So try to do good. Then there's the interview and in a week you'll know if your in or not.....I'm so excited and can't wait til orientation...i'llb keep you guys posted

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

neishie in Carson, California

37 months ago

Does anyone know if there are pre-resiquites that have to be taken before you can get into Lynwood Adult or Downey Adult?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

shaminna williams in los angeles, California

37 months ago

neishie in Carson, California said: Does anyone know if there are pre-resiquites that have to be taken before you can get into Lynwood Adult or Downey Adult?

No you don't need any

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Lexy in Seal Beach, California

37 months ago

Mina. Do u know the phone # to Lynwood adult school & is the school on Atlantic st. or Bullis? Thks for all the info. Goodluck to u!

mina W in los angeles, California

37 months ago

Lexy in Seal Beach, California said: Mina. Do u know the phone # to Lynwood adult school & is the school on Atlantic st. or Bullis? Thks for all the info. Goodluck to u!

Thanks Lexy. It's not letting me post the phone # but u can email me n I can give it to you also the nursing school is on bullis st

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

mina W in los angeles, California

37 months ago

3-1-0-6-0-4-1-7-8-6 _ I did it like tht because they wouldn't let me post it lol

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Marsha in Paramount, California

37 months ago

mina in Tempe, Arizona said: Congrats! I just got in to lynwood going to my orientation on the 30th. Any tips you can give me.

Sorry just got your message, I'm sure you did fine!

37 months ago

mina in Tempe, Arizona said: Marsha are you starting this year. My orientation is on the 30th

Nope...went through the program already!!! Good lock!!!

37 months ago

neishie in Carson, California said: Does anyone know if there are pre-resiquites that have to be taken before you can get into Lynwood Adult or Downey Adult?

For Lynwood nope, none!

cyndie in Redondo Beach, California

37 months ago

Marsha in Paramount, California said: Nope...went through the program already!!! Good lock!!!

Hi Marsha, I tested at the same time as you and got accepted, but sadly life got in the way and i wasnt able to go...So how was it? Have you found a job? Just curious.... Big congratulations to you!

wannabeu in San Jose, California

35 months ago

hello there,

do you guys know any cheap lvn schools for less then 10,000 located in san jose, ca? I heard they exist but I cant seem to find them at that price. I only see 24,000 and up.

Thanks

Angie in Torrance, California

28 months ago

does anyone now the process after passing the test at maxine waters?

Marsha in Lynwood, California

28 months ago

therese said: Mimi- first of all thank you for the school info. I know he went to adult school types I believe one of them. He did not pass the exam and 2 of them were passed and he was on the waiting list due to high demand. That's why he just wanted to go to private nursing school versions for LVN first, and he will continue to RN because his ultimate goal is to become RN while he works as LVN. I will ask him to check the Maxine Waters Nursing School if you have a chance to go to your car and type another school name, so he can check it our as well. I appreciate it. We are in such a tough economy, and I just want to be sure he is not kept wasting his money go to wrong school. He has high motivation and he is always a good student who knows to work hard on studying matter. I do not have to worry about this part the only things is the school he went to was not good all around on my perspective and some students dropped out as well. The way class introduced is one day lecture the next day he is better know for the test so?. please figure it out???. not most of the students could keep up, but he did it most of the test but at the same time the grading system is horrible?. so?he is tired of talking about it, there is no honesty on the grade matter (remember no one wants to admit when one's real a thief get caught to let me put it this way ) and he just wants to find a good program who knows what they are doing and prepare students well and be fair not bully students of their grade and leave his life peacefully but has hope to complete the program based on his hard work. Thanks.

I know this is kind of late, but I went to Lynwood Community Adult, and we tested everyday we were in the classroom, It's a fast pace, but if you slowed it down the course would be much longer.

28 months ago

cyndie in Redondo Beach, California said: Hi Marsha, I tested at the same time as you and got accepted, but sadly life got in the way and i wasnt able to go...So how was it? Have you found a job? Just curious.... Big congratulations to you!

It was fast paced, and yes I am an working LVN.....Thanks!!!

Lexy in Hacienda Heights, California

28 months ago

in los angeles, California"]3-1-0-6-0-4-1-7-8-6 _ jit like tht because they wouldn't let me post it lol

Thks. Mina.
I'm in the downy adult school program, started last week.
Lexy...

Maria T. in Long Beach, California

27 months ago

Marsha in Lynwood, California said: It was fast paced, and yes I am an working LVN.....Thanks!!!

Hi Marsha, thanks for all the tips & info you have given so far concerning the Lynwood Adult LVN program & Congrats on becoming an LVN! =) I passed both tests & am now waiting on my interview. Any tips you can give in regards to the interview process would be greatly appreciated. What kind of questions do they ask? I am soo nervous! =/ How soon after the interview do you know if you're in? Thanks in advance.

27 months ago

When I had my interview...we talked about the price of gas! Don't worry, the interview is very kickback, they just want to get a sense of who you are! Good Luck!!!

Kelsey Bree in Downey, California

26 months ago

Does anyone know the chance of getting into Lynwood LVN if I am on the reserve list?

Lexy in Whittier, California

26 months ago

Kelsey Bree in Downey, California said: Does anyone know the chance of
getting into Lynwood LVN if I am on the reserve list?

No I don't know about Lynwood. But, I do know that Downey Adult School starts there testing in Sept. For the LVN class that starts in Jan. 2013. Just in case u don't get into Lynwood. I am in the Downey program now.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Christinaevans81 in Lakewood, California

21 months ago

Does anyone have the book list for the lvn program at Angeles insitute in lakewood,ca

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

eva

18 months ago

Has anyone had experiences in DAS pre-Vn class?
What they will teach?
Are there any text books?If i can have the book lists i would really apreciate,as i really bad at reading,preview can help me a lot later in class.
Thank you in advance:)

Lexy

18 months ago

You don't need any books. All instructons are giving to you on the 1st day. Just bring a pen & paper. Get good grades & attendence, participation is very important. Good Luck!

Jasmine in Cerritos, California

18 months ago

I just took the entrance exam for Lynwoods LVN program and am currently awaiting the results...but I am nervous about the second test...does anyone know a good source to study from for the aptitude test?...

18 months ago

Marsha in Lynwood, California said: When I had my interview...we talked about the price of gas! Don't worry, the interview is very kickback, they just want to get a sense of who you are! Good Luck!!!

Hey Marsha you seem to be very knowledgeable about Lynwoods LVN program...So I just took the entrance exam for Lynwoods LVN program and am currently awaiting the results...but I am nervous about the second test...do you know a good source to study from for the aptitude test?...

La Shawn in Lomita, California

17 months ago

Jasmine I am also waiting on my results from Lynwood Adult too. I havent heard from them yet its been a month.

17 months ago

Yeah I been getting kinda worried too...its been 3 weeks...hopefully they will come this week!

Jessica

17 months ago

Hey guys, I called yesterday and they said they were mailing a batch of letters out. So hopefully the'll be here today or tomorrow.

17 months ago

Thanx for the update...I HOPE its here tomorrow!!!

Jessica

17 months ago

Me too...the waiting is killing me haha

eva zhang in Bell, California

12 months ago

does anyone has experience in maxine waters interview? usually what will be interviewed? how many people will attend interview?I know only 15 will be selected, thanks in advance.

ashbash90 in Los Angeles, California

12 months ago

Hello everyone. I read somewhere that lynwood offers contract employment for 1 yr after graduation and passing the boards. is this true?

Natasha in Fontana, California

5 months ago

I am scheduled to take the TABE test this Thursday at Downey Adult School for the second time. I have been studying for three weeks,especially the applied math part. I am located in The inland empire and wished I knew about Lynwood adult school for backup. :( The test dates are already over. I hope I pass the TABE test this time and overcome my anxiety. I have been timing myself this time, so hopefully that will help

Natasha

1 month ago

El monte lvn school sign ups are next week :)

LVN Recruiter in Fresno, California

28 days ago

LVN for Home Health NEEDED IN CA ASAP

To Qualify:
• Must have ONE YEAR experience working as an LVN
• Must have home health/home care experience
• Must have Current CPR certification (online certification is not allowed)
• Updated TB results/ Chest x-ray
• Must have reliable transportation

For immediate consideration apply online or submit your resume today to Mark Asuncion, Professional Recruiter at maasunci@maxhealth.com.
Employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:

• Flexible Scheduling & 24 hour On-call Service
• Competitive Pay with Direct Deposit
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance & 401(k)
• Positive Work Environment

Page:  « First « Previous   5  6  7  8   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.