any lvn schools in east bay..calif..recent divorcee needs help with school choices..

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

dollface in san leandro, California

65 months ago

hello everyone, I am a 41yr old female and live in san leandro..i am going thru divorce and need to rejoin the workforce asap to support myself and kids..about 20 yrs ago i did medical assisting and now want to do LVN..i need to work asap so i will go back for RN later on..does anyone have any advice on what schools i could attend in the east bay..also should i go private or community college...how much are schools..is there waiting list and how long to finish.any advice or opinion would be greatly appreciated..i am so lost in all of this and dont really no alot..please reply or email me at mrsdollface@gmail.com..thank you so much for your help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

kianna in Modesto, California

64 months ago

dollface in san leandro, California said: hello everyone, I am a 41yr old female and live in san leandro..i am going thru divorce and need to rejoin the workforce asap to support myself and kids..about 20 yrs ago i did medical assisting and now want to do LVN..i need to work asap so i will go back for RN later on..does anyone have any advice on what schools i could attend in the east bay..also should i go private or community college...how much are schools..is there waiting list and how long to finish.any advice or opinion would be greatly appreciated..i am so lost in all of this and dont really no alot..please reply or email me at mrsdollface@gmail.com..thank you so much for your help

There are a few private schools for LVN in the east bay. Unitek and NCP are the ones I know to be good. They are 10 months long (Unitek), and 11 or 16 momths long (NCP). However, they are very expensive (27,000 to 30,000). The good thing is that they dont have a waitting list like they do at community colleges and you get in and out faster.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.