other setting

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

jaime in Covina, California

76 months ago

I've been working as an LVN for only 1 year, i must admit that it is pretty stressful, does anybody has any suggestions to what kind of setting is the easiest and has less stress?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

teresa c in Dallas, Texas

76 months ago

im curious also.....which setting is the easiest.....and was it hard for you to find a job...also what is the pay, if you dont mind me asking thks tee

teresa c in Dallas, Texas

76 months ago

hi jaime in covina....i am curious also...question for you was it hard for you to find a job...what school did u go to.....if u dont mind me asking what is the start off pay.....im currently waiting for sept before i start school myself.....but i wrk full time so im going to go part time

Cheryl Larson in Riverbank, California

76 months ago

jaime in Covina, California said: I've been working as an LVN for only 1 year, i must admit that it is pretty stressful, does anybody has any suggestions to what kind of setting is the easiest and has less stress?

I don't know of a less stress carreer but I've been considering LVN. I'm concerned now about the stress of it. I'm 45 and had a heart attack last year. I want a new carreer. Let me know if you have any suggestion and I'll do the same for you.
Good luck.
Cheryl- Turlock CA

brnskinn2009 in Houston, Texas

68 months ago

what about leaving the floor and going into the office as a mds coordinator,or
case management that kind of work it can be stressful to but maybe not as much on tha floor

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.