scared ...hitless>>conviction

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

c'est moi in Modesto, California

88 months ago

i have a conviction and am scared ..hitless about applying for my board exam. are there any blog sites or info clearing house for poeple with prior convictions with regards lvn licensure. Does any 1 have the same issues? are there any specific convictions that they specifically frown upon? i declared my convictions and attached a copy of my expungement record but still am grrrrrrrrr.. Helllllllp!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Charlie in Waynesboro, Georgia

88 months ago

Pourquoi avez-vous ete condamne ? Je sais qu'ils tendent a froncer les sourcils sur les meurtriers ex travaillant dans le domaine de sante. Ils preferent vraiment des personnes qui soutiennent la valeur de la vie. Ils n'aiment pas des personnes avec une histoire d'abus de drogue l'un ou l'autre que j'entends. Trop de tentation avec tous ces meds autour. Pourrait que ce soit vous sont justes une personne innocente qui a vole quelques choses dans votre passe. Vous vous adapteriez probablement bien dedans dans ce cas. Bonne chance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Cherry in Houston, Texas

88 months ago

c'est moi in Modesto, California said: i have a conviction and am scared ..hitless about applying for my board exam. are there any blog sites or info clearing house for poeple with prior convictions with regards lvn licensure. Does any 1 have the same issues? are there any specific convictions that they specifically frown upon? i declared my convictions and attached a copy of my expungement record but still am grrrrrrrrr.. Helllllllp!!

For misdemeanors, mostly they just make you take some ethics classes, or nothing at all. I think they take issue with drug convictions mostly, and also assault charges, but they usually will work with you on most things short of murder. I can only speak for Texas though. They do give you points for divulging all your information and giving them documents making it easy for them to investigate, and verify, and you did that, so you should be fine, so good luck. I just graduated, and take my nclex next week, and i had a similar issue as you, and i'm cool, and you will be too!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sophie in Meriden, Connecticut

83 months ago

I am looking for an LVN school in houston. do you know of any ? It is very hard to get into a program here, in ct. so I want to look else where.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.