Women's Health Nurse Practitioner- Columbus, Ohio

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Shonna7 in Dublin, Ohio

67 months ago

I am a new grad Women's Health Nurse Practitioner with extensive experience dealing with teenage pregnancy. I have been searching for about 6 months now and can't seem to find a job in women's health. I maybe willing to relocate. Currently I an teaching OB to RN students at a local college but would like to be in practice. If anyone know anyone hiring please let me know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

Misty in Troy, Ohio

40 months ago

I am a WHNP-BC in the Dayton Ohio area and have been searching for a job in my field and have not had any success. I am not willing to relocate. Does anyone know of any offices in the area in need of a WHNP?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Tara in Phoenix, Arizona

34 months ago

I just graduated from The Ohio State University with my MS with a specialty in Women's Health. I will be sitting for my boards this summer and am seeking employment as a WHNP. I did my last clinical quarter in Phoenix AZ in a private OB/GYN office and would love to relocate to Phoenix. I'm also interested in employment opportunities in Columbus Ohio where I live now. I have an extensive background in OB with over ten years experience as a labor and delivery RN. Even though I am a new graduate, I'm a quick learner and received excellent evaluations from each of my clinical sites. Let me know of any openings and I will send my resume. Thanks!

Tara

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Sarah in Akron, Ohio

33 months ago

Shonna7 in Dublin, Ohio said: I am a new grad Women's Health Nurse Practitioner with extensive experience dealing with teenage pregnancy. I have been searching for about 6 months now and can't seem to find a job in women's health. I maybe willing to relocate. Currently I an teaching OB to RN students at a local college but would like to be in practice. If anyone know anyone hiring please let me know.

There are jobs at Planned Parenthood in Columbus...we take new grads in Northeast Ohio so they should take them there since we have merged.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.