Interviews

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

unhappy nurse in Shelby, North Carolina

29 months ago

It is really amazing to me that when we do get a interview and you think it is going so good, after you tell them that there are restrictions on your license the papers begin to shuffle. On several occassions I was told "Oh we dont judge you" and thank you for being honest" yeah right.... then never hear anything else from them.. This has been three years for me .Yes I made a mistake but gosh how much is enough... My sponsor had told me once you went 50 miles in the woods so now you got to come 50 miles out... I feel I have come 10000 miles out... So I guess I will keep my chin up and keep on keeping on.... thanks for listening.....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

BreeLove in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

29 months ago

Hello, I hope you will be able to find something soon. God Bless You. Have you considered a career change?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

unhappy nurse in Shelby, North Carolina

29 months ago

BreeLove in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: Hello, I hope you will be able to find something soon. God Bless You. Have you considered a career change?

No I have not considered a career change. Nursing is my passion I have been a nurse for 20 years. Im gonna keep putting one foot in front of another and hold my head high.. I know that my HP has got this and my faith is so strong. And may I ask are u a recovering nurse????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.