New Graduate Nurse

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 150 of 2200)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

rn_extradorinare in California

62 months ago

funny how you all preach and post Bible verses but yet your posts are full of hate and rambling of how terrible other people are...great Christians you all are!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

Wendy in Washington, District of Columbia

62 months ago

Colleen in San Diego, California said: I lost my husband back in 2004. After two years of gathering my thoughts, and praying about how to best support myself, I went back to college. I graduated in February, 2009, and passed the NCLEX-RN exam in early April. I finished at the top of my class, and thought I would begin a life; able to support myself and start over. I have been applying like crazy with absolutely no luck. I am an ADN, and know I would be competing with BSN's, but never thought it would be impossible to find a nursing job! I live in San Diego...there are many positions posted...I just don't qualify for any of them. I'm off to stock up on resume' paper and ink. I am an older graduate...and long for the days when you could actually meet face to face with a real person, and make that all important first impression. I'm on the brink of losing everything. I'll have to defer my student loans, as I cannot even keep up with the bills I already have. So much for the American Dream!

Coleen--dont give up hope---thata the only thing we have. 1st it is imperative that you have a great resume and cover letter even though you may have to get one profesionally.Then go on the website and search hospital websites for jobs--some have internships set up for new graduates especially ones with universities--and there are start dates for them--usually in June/July.Call up human resources and find out or you can go directly to them .Otherwise another great way is to volunteer at a hospital once a week and that is getting your leg in at the door.I am sure you will find a job eventually.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sunshine in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

62 months ago

if you were my nurse nemia, i would seriously hope to die. in your words of hate and anger you have no true healing. you are just another robot going through the motions and collecting a paycheck. thank god my fiancee is a canadian because i am going to move there to escape this crazy situation here in the hell hole u.s. if they do not want us here good for them...i will go elsewhere where it is not overpopulated my hateful crazy monsters like you. i am called by spirit to reach out and truly teach and anoint and heal humans. i am not a robot going through the motions hanging ivs etc. i have the critical thinking along with the compassion to reach out and heal. i am seeing that god does not want me in these hospitals...they are being ruined with ugly spirits like yours. please keep your job and i will go further to an even higher calling and bypass having to deal with people like you that would make me bitter. i will keep my gift sacred and go to the next level. you can stay a floor nurse and spread lies, hate and gossip about us. but i know that my savior has a plan and a reward and it is obviously to not interact with sickos like you that are inhabiting our hospitals posing as nurses to collect a paycheck and get a free ride into this crap country.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

International student in LA. in Lund, Sweden

62 months ago

I get so depressedd reading all your postings :(: I get scared too at the same time because im an international student, who are about to start nursing school in LA next week.

Is it even worth taking the risk to become an RN when no one can get a job and when its hard for international students to stay and work in the US? sigh..

Damn it US, how can you spend so much money on war and not taking care of problems like this? :(

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

62 months ago

International student in LA. in Lund, Sweden said: I get so depressedd reading all your postings :(: I get scared too at the same time because im an international student, who are about to start nursing school in LA next week.

Is it even worth taking the risk to become an RN when no one can get a job and when its hard for international students to stay and work in the US? sigh..

Damn it US, how can you spend so much money on war and not taking care of problems like this? :(

honestly, by the time you finish school things should be better. this is just an issue right now due to the economy. come here and do your schooling and don't worry. but while you are in school make sure you get a job as a nurse apprentice as soon as you can and then when you graduate you will have your foot in the door. that is the key.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

62 months ago

sunshine in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: honestly, by the time you finish school things should be better. this is just an issue right now due to the economy. come here and do your schooling and don't worry. but while you are in school make sure you get a job as a nurse apprentice as soon as you can and then when you graduate you will have your foot in the door. that is the key.

Thanks for the reply sunshine and the tip! really needed to hear that.
by the way.. i think nemia needs to get laid..

Lets hope the sun will shine on all the unemployed nurses soon again.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

62 months ago

sunshine in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: honestly, by the time you finish school things should be better. this is just an issue right now due to the economy. come here and do your schooling and don't worry. but while you are in school make sure you get a job as a nurse apprentice as soon as you can and then when you graduate you will have your foot in the door. that is the key.

sunshine, can i ask you something? just read this thread and tell me if they are right or wrong. If so, maybe there is no point of finishing nursing school..

allnurses.com/international-nursing/can-international-students-412767.html

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

62 months ago

i am honestly not sure. do some research on it. but i think that if you get your degree here in the u.s. you could work on a 2 year......not sure....sorry

62 months ago

that is hilarious...you are right...she probably does need to get laid...maybe take the edge off a bit. i love you europeans...such a better sense of humor about life.....

RN in Modesto, California

62 months ago

nemia in Candler, North Carolina said: i was responding to all the hate towards "FOREIGN NURSES"!!!!!!!! THEY HIRE US BECAUSE WE HAVE EXPERIENCE!!!!! GOT IT!!!!!!! I MAKE $27/HR + O.T. MY HOSPITAL IS HIRING BUT I WILL KILL EVERY PATIENT BEFORE YOU GET THAT INFO!!!!!!!!!

Nemia,
Are you reading what you write? You are a nurse who is willing to kill your patients to prevent us from finding out where you are then you tell us how foreign nurses are superior to American nurses. Are you feeling okay?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

RN in Modesto, California

62 months ago

nemia in Candler, North Carolina said: TRY WORKING AS A NURSE AIDE IN A HOSPITAL!!!!! THAT WAY YOU CAN TEAM UP WITH A NURSE AND FAMILARIZE YOUR SELF WITH THE HOSPITAL,CONTACTS, AND WHEN THEY SEE YOU WORK, YOU CAN GET A SHOT!!!!!!! BUT YOU AMERICANS ARE TOO PROUD TO START AT THE BOTTOM.

For the record, I started out as a nurses aide - I was not "too proud" to start at the bottom. I'm sure I'm not alone, there are many nurses who have worked as nurses aides.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

April RN in El Dorado Hills, California

62 months ago

This forum was started for new graduate nurses, to support eachother and maybe get some advice. It has turned into something else that I don't want to be a part of. Nurses, in my experience are caring and nurturing individuals. To all others who have decided to post their hate on this forum, I say, start your own forum. If your not a new grad, or offering help, I don't need to hear from you. I would never speak some of the words that are written on here, and I am officially done with this forum. I'm tired of getting up in the morning to open a bunch of hate in my email. This forum has served it's purpose and it was helpful, but not anymore. I wish the new grads luck, I know things will turn around for you soon. Maybe you should start another new grad forum, since this one is obviously corrupt.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

62 months ago

I think Miss Nemia is just looking to stir the pot, and get a response, maybe if we don't respond to her and report abuse of this forum on her, she will get the hint?

62 months ago

April RN in El Dorado Hills, California said: I think Miss Nemia is just looking to stir the pot, and get a response, maybe if we don't respond to her and report abuse of this forum on her, she will get the hint?

i agree april....i am sooo over it! it has become quite humorous actually! we really just have to laugh it off. believe me, we will be awesome. so many of my friends that are new grads are working! we will come through this slow period soon! i know this to be the truth. in the meantime...let's keep educating ourselves and just let this be fuel for the fire of continuing on our paths of education and growth! have an amazing and beautiful day! whoever the person is that is posting those icky comments truly has to live with themselves and it cannot be a good feeling. that is pain enough! so god bless!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

meltilda in orlando, Florida

62 months ago

hi gang!!!!!! the hospitals are replacing us with foreign nurses! are you really working here???? i was laid off yesterday is this happening elsewhere too? i have a family to provide for and dont know why we are being letgo.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

62 months ago

I am so depressed! I feel for you new nurses and we have been on a hiring freeze since the recession,but now they are laying us off! I just found this site today and was wondering why american nurses are being left out. here is my prayers for all of us, meltilda rodrigues, r.n.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

arlene in Miami, Florida

62 months ago

Teresa From Philadelphia in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: I graduated in December and passed the NCLEX in February. Thought for sure that I would be able to get employment. It's been alsmost four months and can't find a job. Is it going to open up soon for new hires?

I feel your pain, I graduated in April with a BSN, passed the NCLEX in June and cannot find a job, sometimes I get so depress. After almost 5 years in school I cannot find a job, I live in Miami and I have applied for jobs as far as Orlando and still nothing. I am just keeping the faith that I will get something soon.

62 months ago

arlene in Miami, Florida said: I feel your pain, I graduated in April with a BSN, passed the NCLEX in June and cannot find a job, sometimes I get so depress. After almost 5 years in school I cannot find a job, I live in Miami and I have applied for jobs as far as Orlando and still nothing. I am just keeping the faith that I will get something soon.

hi arlene, i am in fort lauderdale and am facing the same dilemma. but i think that after the summer and hurricane season the snow birds will come back and units will reopen. i know for a fact that many hospital's census is down due to the summer and economy. i believe that soon we will have jobs. if you need something in the meantime apply to mollen immunization clinics. they pay 22 hour and you can work up to 40 hours per week, it is temporary from sept to dec but it is something for the time being and to put on the resume! we must hang in there!!!!

62 months ago

just got word that they are closing down our unit here and are facing severe budget cuts! i think we are going to move where there are more nursing jobs. please tell me if there are any jobs for experienced nurses in ob/gyn??? god bless

62 months ago

meltilda in orlando, Florida said: just got word that they are closing down our unit here and are facing severe budget cuts! i think we are going to move where there are more nursing jobs. please tell me if there are any jobs for experienced nurses in ob/gyn??? god bless

Just saw postings today at Sutter Health, for experienced nurses in Women's Health and also I believe there are some posted for OB/gyn. All are in the Sacramento Valley. I don't know how far you want to move, but there are many jobs posted here for experienced nurses in all fields.

yhl1975 in Israel

62 months ago

Dear Nurses,blame the economy situation and not the new graduate nurses or foreign nurses.
Thire is no job offers, or hour pay is not high. The foreigh nurses have an experience, but the new graduate nurses
have advantages too:fresh knowlege, good writing and computer skils...I think our professional knowlige could help to some of nurses to find a work as CTA and after that CRA in clinikal research.The future is in the clinical research all over the World and not only in hospitals,but in Pharma companies and CRO companies.Good luck.

misslolalady in Spring Valley, California

62 months ago

Linda in La Jolla, California said: I am thinking of creating a new grad training program for per diem psotion nurses in Perinatal (Labor and Delivery, NICU, Post partum (couplet care), and Antepartum nursing. These would not be benefited positions. Still interestd?

I am incredibly interested if you have information. This is the are I want to work in!

misslolalady in Spring Valley, California

62 months ago

Linda in La Jolla, California said: I am thinking of creating a new grad training program for per diem psotion nurses in Perinatal (Labor and Delivery, NICU, Post partum (couplet care), and Antepartum nursing. These would not be benefited positions. Still interestd?

I am incredibly interested if you have information. This is the area I want to work in! Please email me at misslolalady@gmail.com

linda in La Jolla, California

62 months ago

Where do you live?

Joannavaldes@att.net in Rancho Santa Fe, California

62 months ago

I would be interested in your program as well. I live in Oceanside.

62 months ago

Are you a new grad? Where did you go to school?

Joannava in Oceanside, California

62 months ago

I am a new grad, May 2009. I went to school in Oklahoma, so I have an Oklahoma as well as a California license.

I know nothing abour Nurse in Salt Lake City, Utah

61 months ago

KelseyEileen in Tempe, Arizona said: And how do you get experience if no one will hire anyone with no experience? =(

Well, You have to volunteer or intermship when you still in school...that's how you get your experince from.

61 months ago

Thats true. I was a nurse tech while in school and was offered multiple positions after graduating. Unfortunately we had to move right after I took my boards due to military transfer. That was hard enough to deal with and then finding out how hard it is to get into a position as a new grad in my area of California has made it that much worse! But I believe I will get the position I am supposed to have...and believe me, I am looking for it!

coleitt in San Diego, California

61 months ago

Linda in La Jolla, California said: I would want to have local graduates (San Diego, California) because of the high risk nature of such a program. I have hired career new grads from the east coast and, unfortunately, it has been like a revolving door. We train and then 12 -18 months the staff leave and go back to the east coast. This is not cost effective.
Is there anything like this happening on the east coast that you know of? Where is it occurring?

I am very interested in working in these areas listed. I am looking for per diem jobs now (just graduated less than 2 weeks ago), have my own health benefits, and live in San Diego. Please contact me if you are looking for people meeting these qualifications. Thank you!

61 months ago

linda in La Jolla, California said: Are you a new grad? Where did you go to school?

Here's my email - coleitt@yahoo.com

Thank you!

61 months ago

What area are you interested in? When are you taking your boards?

61 months ago

linda in La Jolla, California said: What area are you interested in? When are you taking your boards?

I am most interested in Post Partum but Antepartum or Labor and Delivery would be a close second. I expect to take my boards next month, but have applied for an interim permit in the meantime.

61 months ago

Joannava in Oceanside, California said: I am a new grad, May 2009. I went to school in Oklahoma, so I have an Oklahoma as well as a California license.

Linda, I just wanted to clarify since I saw your response about only wanting San Diego grads: I got my license in Oklahoma because we were stationed there but I am from California & very happy to be back & this should be our last duty station so we plan on staying here for good. I understand your concern so I just wanted to let you know I would NOT be leaving the area. Thanks!

newgradrn in Cortlandt Manor, New York

61 months ago

unjustified new grad termination:
i interviewed for a position in february in a hospital where i was a tech while i was in nursing school, i finally started new grn orientation on july 6th, and they fired me friday august 14th because they said i was too "proud", and that i thought i was "better than everyone" and i was too "upbeat". now i have to spend 6 more months looking for a job because of silly subjective jealousy and lies from the staff (aside from being "upbeat", which i always thought was a good quality? despite my usually being described as pleasant and friendly?) on the unit because they could not handle my going from a tech to an rn. i can't believe it, i can't believe the nursing supervisor fired an rn over testimony from techs and/or jealosy and lies from other nurses? she also said the patients said the same thing, which is strange because i have been with my preceptor 90% of the time, and this was never said about me when i was a tech?
all i have to say is...what did any of this have to do with nursing?

Karla in Spring Valley, California

61 months ago

linda in La Jolla, California said: What area are you interested in? When are you taking your boards?

Hi Linda,I am also very interested in Post Partum and live in San Diego. I graduated with a BSN in March 2009 and passed NCLEX in April. Please email me khaysalazar@gmail.com thanks!

LLevy in San Diego, California

61 months ago

Are you interested in a non benefitted position?

Karla in Spring Valley, California

61 months ago

LLevy in San Diego, California said: Are you interested in a non benefitted position?

Yes, I am interested in a non benefited position.

lani in Candler, North Carolina

61 months ago

welcome to the real world of nursing!!!!!! you got fired because you did not fit in with the staff!!!!! nursing eats their young!!!!! ask your clinical instructor if you dont believe me. there is a lot of gossip in nursing since women like to gossup. i noticed that a lot of nurses are not happy humans so you being cheerful reminds them that they need to get out of nursing!!!! you could file a report with the eeoc if you are a minority. i have had the same thing happen to me and i have been an rn for 5 years now!!!!!if you were with the proceptor 90% of the time then you might have a good case!!! call a labor law atty asap!!!! you have the right to know what you did wrong!!!! i work with people i dont agree with their lifestyle (homosexuals,atheists,permiscious) but i keep my opinions to myself and treat them equally. it is them that usually find out that i am a christian (i dont advertise my beliefs at work) and try to get me into trouble!!!!!!we are here to do a job and get paid!!!!! you will find out that nursing is getting more political and taking care of the patients is secondary to these "troublemakers"!!!!!!! the patient complaints are discerning to me however. you have to maintain a "professional boundary" and watch how "friendly" you are to them. i know it sounds silly, but people today like to get people into trouble and some patients are just the same!!!!!! you must protect your license that you worked so hard for!!!!!!! god bless and i wish everyone on the board here good luck!!!!!! nursing has become a business so dont get emotionally involved with the politics but put the care into the patients and dont focus on the gossup that has ruined many people in our field

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

61 months ago

lani in Candler, North Carolina said: welcome to the real world of nursing!!!!!! you got fired because you did not fit in with the staff!!!!! nursing eats their young!!!!! ask your clinical instructor if you dont believe... god bless and i wish everyone on the board here good luck!!!!!! nursing has become a business so dont get emotionally involved with the politics but put the care into the patients and dont focus on the gossup that has ruined many people in our field

iani, thank you for keepin' in real with regard to the world of the hospital unit. you know, one of my clinical instructors used to say all the time how "nurses eat their young", and i did not want to believe it, now i do... there are people who can't stand someone who is cheerful? and yes, the unit i was on was pretty gossipy, which i never got involved in talking about my co-workers negatively... as for my patients, they did not even want me to leave at the end of my shift, or they wanted to make sure i was back the next day as their RN, despite the fact that i explained i was working with a preceptor... so i can agree, it was probably a combination of not fitting in w/ the gossipers and their not liking my negativity repellent... i am unemployed, but i will not let them bring me down like they tried to do, i will keep my head up and pray for all of us. we do not walk alone, i thank Jesus because He carried me through this past weekend where i wanted to cry every other hour.
God Bless to all of us new nurses and the experienced nurses all over the world as we work together in harmony in our tough yet wonderful profession that allows us to make a positive difference in peoples lives during these trying times.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

lani in Candler, North Carolina

61 months ago

just remember that protecting your license is the most important thing you can do!!!!!!! i worked at a nursing home and just like you, for some odd reason or another, didnt fit in. so to make a long story short. i received a phone call from the state board of nursing and they had to investigate "POSSIBLE PATIENT ABUSE"!!!!!! I WAS SO FRIGHTENED!!!!! I WOULD NEVER HARM A PATIENT AND YET SOMEONE REPORTED ME!!!!!!!! I CONSULTED AN ATTY AND FOUND OUT WHAT MY RIGHTS WERE!!!! FINALLY AFTER 2 WEEKS OF "INVESTIGATION" I received a letter stating that "NO EVIDENCE WAS FOUND TO SUBSTANTIATE THE ALLERGATION" against me!!!!! i will never work in a nursing home again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU LOSE YOUR LICENSE, YOU CANT MAKE A LIVING!!!!!!!!!!! SO IF YOU PROTECT YOUR LICENSE, THAT MEANS THAT YOU WILL NOT DO ANYTHING ILLEGAL INCLUDING PT ABUSE!!!!!!!I DONT WANT TO SCARE ANTONE HERE BUT I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SEE THE DAY THAT I WOULD BE ACCUSED OF LOSING MY LICENSE AND POSSIBLY GOING TO JAIL!!!!!! AND I NEVER EVER HAVE BEEN IN TROUBLE WITH THE LAW!!!!!i am courtious to people and want to get along especially when you start a new job but if you feel that the people there dont like you ,etc. then it is better to find a job where you can work with others!!!!!!! there are alot of wonderful nurses/people out there so i know i will find that job where i can do my part and make a decent living!!!!!! god bless everyone and remember nurses have to stick together!!!!!!!! it is all about the patient not politics and power trips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope no one goes thru what i have been thru!!!!!! so if by chance you work with a nurse who does her job but does not make small talk and keeps to herself. it means that she is fearful of politics and just wants to stay in the background doing her job and stay away from the gossup!!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

61 months ago

iani, i am sorry to hear about that situation.
i was not in a nursing home, however i was in an acute care hospital.
i understand nursing homes require many risk prevention interventions including strict turning schedules to avoid pressure sores, as well as aspirations risk prevention, and fall precautions which the rn in charge is basically held responsible for putting the rn's licences at risk. i am happy that you are a caring, honest rn and were able to keep your license. you will find work soon, as will all of us. God Bless.

EmilyLucille523 in Mount Pleasant, Iowa

61 months ago

I'm a bilingual New Grad RN, graduated from the ADN program in May 2009. I started looking for work in March in 2 different states. Applied to over 40 positions only landing 3 interviews. Finally got a PRN job in Hospice but not what I really wanted to do first. Was hoping for a New Grad program but the hospitals said they had too many applicants. I'm still trying for a full-time job but I'm getting tired. Start this new job next week so I look forward to getting some money coming in even though it won't be a steady income. I hope this does turn around soon. I'm so frustrated that I even e-mailed the Oprah Show to see if she can bring this so-called nursing shortage to light!

rn_extradorinare in California

61 months ago

lani in Candler, North Carolina said: sorry but oprah only cares about black people. and i thought only minorities were poor in this country if you listen to the liberals like obama and oprah!!!!! why doesnt anyone call obamma on this???? his "acorn"only helps minorities!!!!! i am so sick of these minorities who only give back to their own "people" !!!!! last time i checked we were all americans except obama, maybe that is why he hates white people. you thing this health care is going to employ more nurses??? see what it will do to your wages, not to mention the wages of doctors!!!!!! too bad i was raised to help people of all colors not unlike these minority celebrities who got rick and famous on the backs of ordinary americans!!!!! and everyone thinks as a nurse we always have a job.

TRUE!!!!!! Find a town hall meeting near you and get involved. There will be a huge protest in DC on 9-12......we MUST make our voices heard. Visit http://912dc.org/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

michael in San Diego, California

61 months ago

KelseyEileen in Tempe, Arizona said: And how do you get experience if no one will hire anyone with no experience? =(

i know !! it's retarded they want people with experience from no where ... having exeperience is like gold now

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kristin in Naperville, Illinois

61 months ago

I was thinking this whole not hiring new grads was just an illinois thing. I dont know if i feel better that its nation wide or more depressed...

dbrlaclair in Perris, California

61 months ago

Linda in La Jolla, California said: I would want to have local graduates (San Diego, California) because of the high risk nature of such a program. I have hired career new grads from the east coast and, unfortunately, it has been like a revolving door. We train and then 12 -18 months the staff leave and go back to the east coast. This is not cost effective.
Is there anything like this happening on the east coast that you know of? Where is it occurring?

Linda,
I am from the east coast myself, moved to California a year ago. My problem is that I graduated in December 2006, I have a CA license but no one will even talk to me, I am told that I am competing with new grads with more recent clinical experience and its going to be tough for me. I do not want to go back to the east coast, but if I dont soon find a job I may have to. I was born to be a nurse, and I worked really hard and struggled through so much to get my license, now it seems I did it all for nothing. Have you any advice for me?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

61 months ago

Kristin in Naperville, Illinois said: I was thinking this whole not hiring new grads was just an illinois thing. I dont know if i feel better that its nation wide or more depressed...

I know, I was just thinking the same thing! It really makes me depressed that I had a position waiting for me at a hospital in myrtle beach, SC. But I moved to California for love and now I have all the love in the world but no job!!

Unhappy Rn in North Carolina in Salisbury, North Carolina

61 months ago

I was so glad to find this site...In north Carolina the new grads are frowned upon. I have sent out dozens and dozens of resumes and even had a recent interview that i thought went great...The job was given to somebody else...I thought of writing an article to the ANA...Anybody else out there in the North Carolina area that maybe has some ideas or even help?.....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

61 months ago

As many of you have done I am sure, I signed up on many job alert websites for "NEW GRADUATE PROGRAM JOBS" and they send me job postings everyday, but only for "EXPERIENCED" nurses!! I didnt sign up for experience!!! GGRRRRR!!! What really gets me though is many say "RN's DESPARATELY NEEDED!!" Well if they are sooo desparate why dont they train us? give us all a better future and help our economy too!!!! Seems to me that we were all mislead about our new careers! Somebody needs to put a stop to the schools recruiting new students for a career that doesnt want them!!! I was suckered in too!! But the schools just keep putting hundreds and hundreds of new graduate nurses out there every semester just to have all their hopes and dreams shattered, not to mention their pockets depleted from the expenses of school!! I am soo fed up that I am considering going back to being a CNA, this really sucks!!

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.