Nursefinders is Horrible here in Buffalo NY

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

cattmarie in Buffalo, New York

51 months ago

Nursefinders is a joke. They had a great area director for a little over a year. The best employee I have ever seen them have in there and she hasn't been there. Her name was Laura. Then the next best was Katie and she is now gone. They have constant turnover. From what I hear and see they treat their internal employees horrible. They have a regional manager named Maria who is a joke.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

steer clear in Fresno, California

50 months ago

I agree 100%. Former NF employee and can verfiy they do not care about their staff. All they want is to make a buck and if you can work then you are $$ in the bank for them. Steer clear, many BETTER agencies than Nursefinders.. Oh, wait soon to be AMN since they were just bought becuase of a sky rocketing debt of 132 million dollars! They can't manage themselves so how can they provide staff to healthcare facilites in need?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

cattmarie in Buffalo, New York

49 months ago

Did you work for them in Buffalo NY? I looked up the regionals name it is Maria Pochalski. She is a joke. Actually they all are. They have never been nurses themselves and have no idea how to staff for them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.