Hello. Could individuals who are current nurses please answer the following questions? I am researching this career, and would like feedback from those who are already in the field.
1) How many years of training did you need for the job?
2) What would you recommend someone who's looking into nursing to consider while choosing a nursing school?
3) I've read that it's difficult to find a job, so what pieces of advice would you offer to someone who's looking for a job?
4) What qualities are important to have to be a nurse?
5) Would you recommend this profession to people? Why or why not?
6) How difficult was it to obtain your first job?