RN with a BA in Business

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Copper Penny in Irwin, Pennsylvania

48 months ago

Welcome anyone's opinion on how I can combine my RN license (AD) and my BA in Business into a career.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Audrea in Terry, Mississippi

46 months ago

Immediately I have multiple opportunities come to mind..... You could combine the two degrees and receive your masters of Nursing Healthcare Administrator (high paying executive level job...would work for large hospitals, universities, etc.)

Second Trend that is also very highly demanded at this time and will continue to be due to the nationwide implementation of Electronic Health Documentation. In which case, your two degrees combined with 1)An understanding of computers further streamlined with more advanced courses you would receive along the way (no IT degree required) that corresponds to the application of writing computer software, operating systems, that are done so under the supervision of a clinically proficient nurse. This is also a GREAT paying job....GREAT hours....and the need will only continue to grow....

I suggest to begin studying HIM computer software programing basics....but no worries...you as the RN would be the ultimate composer of the software (YOUR VISION IS WHAT THEY WANT) but the IT guys will actually do all the tech spech computer engineering.

Hope that helps and the best of luck to you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.