Re-entry to nursing

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

danno32608 in Deland, Florida

29 months ago

I am a RN with over 20+ years experience. I have not worked as a RN 1n 3 years. I was taking care of ill parents and chronic depression at the same time. I have successfully fought off all my demons and wish to return to nursing. No one will give me a chance. Its very frustrating and demeaning to be ignored. I have been honest with all who have given me and interview. My question is "HELP". Any ideas amongst all of you terrific people?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

brambleton in Chantilly, Virginia

29 months ago

danno32608 in Deland, Florida said: I am a RN with over 20+ years experience. I have not worked as a RN 1n 3 years. I was taking care of ill parents and chronic depression at the same time. I have successfully fought off all my demons and wish to return to nursing . No one will give me a chance. Its very frustrating and demeaning to be ignored. I have been honest with all who have given me and interview. My question is "HELP". Any ideas amongst all of you terrific people?

Try a psych unit or corrections, you may have to take a refresher course, but apply to the state facilities, hospitals and clinics first.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

danno32608 in Deland, Florida

29 months ago

Thank you very much. I have already spoke to a counselor about a refresher course in Orlando. Your help is greatly appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mediserve in Perth, Australia

24 months ago

Is anyone their interested to work in Australia?
Visit www.mediserve.com.au/ for more information about nursing jobs in Australia.

Whether your intention is to travel and work your way around Australia or have specific locations in mind, Mediserve can assist with all your nursing requirements. We arrange all your travel and accommodation needs so that you are free to have a great time experiencing all the sights of Australia. Overseas nurses are very welcome whether on a working holiday or seeking sponsorship.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.