Sponsorship for US trained nurse

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 100 of 153)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

sheila in Mableton, Georgia

45 months ago

[Hello Everyone
I just graduated December 2010 form nursing school with a BSN only to find out that I cannot even take the NCLex in Georgia as an F1 student. It is sad that We come to the USA and spend thousands of dollars in education only to get a slap in the face. In other words our money is good enough but we are not good enough. I have done in depth research about the HIB visa and it is not very encouraging.
If you have your OPT, and can't get a sponsors, look outside hospitals. Many hospice and home health agencies are constantly looking for nurses and some will be willing to sponsor you. There is a hospice agency right now that I did internship while in nursing school that are trying to get my paper work ready for H1b visa. Australia has a big nursing shortage right now, if you look on the Australian immigration page it is written boldly. They even offer training visa for nurses. Nursing is no longer a hot job in America and because of the anti immigration sentiment right now in the country, good nurses like us are suffering. As a European citizen, I do have the opportunity of working in England after I get a year's experience with my OPT. So if my visa petition does not go well, I am moving back to Europe and settling in England.
Finally here is a link that has some nursing jobs for F1 students seeking sponsorship. www.hccaintl.com/careersApply.htm

I wish you all good luck! You are great nurses, do not let this put you down.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

ARTHURGL1234 in Waterford, Michigan

45 months ago

HPEFUL in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma said: Hey Mark in Dallas, just out of curiosity, n possibly ur willingness to help, which companies are these?
Is it in TX?

PLEASE DO EMAIL THE COMPANIES NAMES TO ME PLEASE AM IN H OT SOUP RIGHT NOW PLEASE

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

D in Brooklyn, New York

45 months ago

Amahle in Bronx, New York said: I am in the same situation as everyone here...graduated...and out of status...need help in getting around finding a JOB and a sponsor...I know there is an Angel of Mercy somewhere out there who can help...PLEASEEEEE we all need your help...folks keep the hope and faith going...

on an upside...i know people in the same predicament who have jobs but no sponsorships with the agencies, however, the loop hole is...they take a chunk out of your salary...so if you are willing to sacrifice for a period unknown and make some money, go for it...there are agencies offering jobs...I know three people in the same boat who have jobs but no sponsorship so there is a Glimps of HOPE...right now i have no choice but to do the same thing..."beggers can't be choosers"

Good luck to all of us...

Hi Amahle! Can you please email me at CTDCTI11@yahoo.com, i'd like to get some information on the agencies. Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Priscila in East Orange, New Jersey

45 months ago

hi Amahle, i have a question to you.......... were u able to get your license in NY even tough you are out of status??? you can email me so you can talk at priscilalima82@gmail.com
thank you

Amahle in Bronx, New York said: I am in the same situation as everyone here...graduated...and out of status...need help in getting around finding a JOB and a sponsor...I know there is an Angel of Mercy somewhere out there who can help...PLEASEEEEE we all need your help...folks keep the hope and faith going...

on an upside...i know people in the same predicament who have jobs but no sponsorships with the agencies, however, the loop hole is...they take a chunk out of your salary...so if you are willing to sacrifice for a period unknown and make some money, go for it...there are agencies offering jobs...I know three people in the same boat who have jobs but no sponsorship so there is a Glimps of HOPE...right now i have no choice but to do the same thing..."beggers can't be choosers"

Good luck to all of us...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

betty in Lanham, Maryland

45 months ago

PlEASE KAN ANYONE HELP ME> AM WILLING TO WORK FOR LESS EVEN THE AGENCIES CANNOT FILE THE PAPER FOR ME AM WILLING TO RELOCATE JUST TO WORK> AM AN RN/SN sTUDIED HERE IN THE US AND FOR3 YEARS I GRADUATED PASSES MY BORD AND HAVE NEVER WORKED WITH MY LICENSE> PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GIV ME ANY INFO THAT WILL HELP ME LAND A JOB JUST TO GET SOME INCOME AND EXPERIENCE. FINANCIALLY IT HAS EEN SO TOUGH AND DEPRESSING TO C YOUR MATES WORKING AND ME HAVING NO INCOME OR EXPERIENCE BECAUSE n MARYLAND I FOUND NO AGENCY OR HOSPITAL WILLING TO DO IT FOR ME> PLEASE ANY ELP WILL BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED. I NEED A JOB TS BIN SOOOOO HARD INANCIALLY @ GET BY . THANK YOU ALL FOR REACHING OUT TO YOUR NEIGHBOURIN NEED> GOD BLESS
BETTY

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

45 months ago

There is an agency called light house and they are looking for nurses. It is $30-32 hr, 40hrs a week. Email me and will forward you the original flier that was sent to my email and the phone number of the recruiter

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

newhope in Rochester, New York

45 months ago

hey Sheila, can I get your email adress???ty

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

newhope in Rochester, New York

45 months ago

Hey Sheila, can I get youremail address? ty

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Priscila in East Orange, New Jersey

45 months ago

can you send me the info to my e-mail priscilalima82@gmail.com
thanks

45 months ago

my email is ojongaya@gmail.com. Email me and I will attach the original flier that was sent to me through my school email.

Mike stanfrd in Savigny-le-temple, France

45 months ago

Nursing lectures, Nursing Diagnosis, Nursing Management, Seminars, PPT, All what you need in one place
www.nursing-lectures.com/

nomo#3 in Kalamazoo, Michigan

44 months ago

Beatrice2010 in Lahnam, Maryland said: Hello All!I Am experiencing the same thing. i graduated with BSN here in October of 07' nd have since nt worked. i did get recruited but when told i needed sponsor for the wk auth hospitals said they were no longer doing it, others said the retrogression has affected even the ones they filed, some said my license is over one year so they would not sponsor me even when i said am willing to take a refresher course!! can anyone help please if i get a sponsor i dnt mind relocating ASAP!!
Beatrice2010

Try some hospitals in California I have no particular one I know but also try Heartland Healthcare HCR Manor care. just google them they have a lot of nursing homes and they fix papers for RNs and you agree to work for them for some time. Find one nearest to you. Good luck.

StarRn in Houston, Texas

44 months ago

sheila in Mableton, Georgia said: [Hello Everyone
I just graduated December 2010 form nursing school with a BSN only to find out that I cannot even take the NCLex in Georgia as an F1 student. It is sad that We come to the USA and spend thousands of dollars in education only to get a slap in the face. In other words our money is good enough but we are not good enough. I have done in depth research about the HIB visa and it is not very encouraging.
If you have your OPT, and can't get a sponsors, look outside hospitals. Many hospice and home health agencies are constantly looking for nurses and some will be willing to sponsor you. There is a hospice agency right now that I did internship while in nursing school that are trying to get my paper work ready for H1b visa. Australia has a big nursing shortage right now, if you look on the Australian immigration page it is written boldly. They even offer training visa for nurses. Nursing is no longer a hot job in America and because of the anti immigration sentiment right now in the country, good nurses like us are suffering. As a European citizen, I do have the opportunity of working in England after I get a year's experience with my OPT. So if my visa petition does not go well, I am moving back to Europe and settling in England.
Finally here is a link that has some nursing jobs for F1 students seeking sponsorship. www.hccaintl.com/careersApply.htm

I wish you all good luck! You are great nurses, do not let this put you down.

That is just insane, that you cannot take nclex in GA after "nursing training." Just like you, I graduated in December (BSN), passed my nclex, on OPT, and is still looking for a job. I'm looking everywhere now. Having a job here is about "whom/who you know."

vero in Upland, California

43 months ago

To sheila:

I graduated last august from BSN nursing. and in California, you need a social security number in order to take the NCLEX. So after I graduated, I applied for OPT, and got my ssn. With THAT I applied for the NCLEX exam, and im taking it this month (24th!).

I don't know about Georgia. But I think it is the same?
Just get your social and apply. It would be SUCH A WASTE if you cannot get your license! I mean, then wut is the point right?

sheila in Lithia Springs, Georgia

43 months ago

No. Georgia Says bestowing a license on a person is public benefit open to legal permanent residents or citizens. therefore foreign students do not qualify. I took Nclex for California Board and passed. I am now job hunting. Good Luck on your test.

GuestRN in Bethesda, Maryland

43 months ago

nomo#3 in Kalamazoo, Michigan said: Try some hospitals in California I have no particular one I know but also try Heartland Healthcare HCR Manor care. just google them they have a lot of nursing homes and they fix papers for RNs and you agree to work for them for some time. Find one nearest to you. Good luck.

Try hospitals in Baltimore, Md. They may hire if you have authorization. They don't sponsor though.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

FutureRN7 in Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota

42 months ago

Does anyone have any idea about sponsorship for a US trained nurse in the Mid-West area?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

margarita in Nacogdoches, Texas

42 months ago

Good day,Does anyone have an idea about sponsorship for H1B work visa or Green card in East Texas.Iam a nursing graduate from Mexico had experience in acute care and geriatric care.Had my TOEFL, geting ready to take the CGFNS certification, seeking a visa screen certificate.PLEASE sendme a name of company,agency or hospital that have an opening opportunity to work,Iam a hard working person ready to do my best.THANKYOU GOD BLESSYOU and good luck in your searching for the same goal.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Shy, RN in Rockville, Maryland

42 months ago

I just moved to MD from GA and have filled out a large number of applications but have no clue what I should ask for as far as salaries are concerned. Can anyone tell me what a good starting salary is for an ER RN with four years of experience?
I am considering Doctors Community Hospital and Suburban Hospital.

SS in Austin, Texas

42 months ago

Veronica in Long Beach, California said: Any one found a sponsorship??

Im an international student at a Cal state university. I am graduating this august and Im super discouraged due to the visa/green card issue.

I am trilingual (Spanish, English and Korean), and I am getting my NCLEX on November. I have a GPA of 3.7. I am a member of Nursing Honor Society Sigma Theta Tau, University Honor Society Phi Kappa Phi, and Golden Key International
Society.

If anyone knows any sponsorships/hospitals/agencies, or any info PLEASE HIT ME UP!

Hi There,

I am wondering if you find a H1b/GC sponsorship. I am a Dec graduate'10 with BSN but still looking for a nursing poisition.
I feel drained with job search..BTW, I am from S. Korea but speaking in Korean doesn't help me find a nursing job even nursing home/rehab job..Major hospitals I had interviewed,,,asked my visa status,,they said,,due to retrogression, they cannot hire a foreign citizen without green card..I am super discouraged, too...

If you find a job with sponsorship, could you pleae share your stratergy? I am looking for sponsorship desperately, too.

SK Jung

vero in Long Beach, California

42 months ago

Hi SK Jung.
No I barely got my nursing license beginning of April. USCIS delayed my OPT for 6 months!!! ridiculous.

I have an interview on May 5th for a job...I need all the luck!
It is a pretty big hospital. so I will let you know what happens!
Good luck!

green3gables in La Habra, California

40 months ago

I graduated from nursing school last month here in California, planning to take NCLEX next month. Anyone who also lives in California, have you guys found any hospitals that are willing to hire new grad nurses on OPT...??

@vero in Long Beach: How did your job interview go?? Are you working now?

40 months ago

Hi!

Yes. Actually, I had 2 interviews and they both hired me! The first one I rejected because it was a part time job. and the second one I start next month. But I am not sure if they know about sponsoring me and OPT. They know im international student but thats about it. I'm guessing when I do my background check and all, they would know. Also, they asked me to bring authorization permit to work here if I have one on the day they do the background check. And also I will tell them. but. so far. I did get hired! within a month and a half of getting my RN license. :). Still not sure If I get sponsored but we'll see.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

40 months ago

vero in Long Beach, California said: Hi SK Jung.
No I barely got my nursing license beginning of April. USCIS delayed my OPT for 6 months!!! ridiculous.

I have an interview on May 5th for a job...I need all the luck!
It is a pretty big hospital. so I will let you know what happens!
Good luck!

Hi SK!
OMG!!! USCIS delayed my OPT for about 6-7 months too!!!!!! I thought I was the only one!. Also, I tried to fix my date cuz it's unfair and they denied to fix the date. anyway. How did your interview go??

40 months ago

SS in Austin, Texas said: Hi There,

I am wondering if you find a H1b/GC sponsorship. I am a Dec graduate'10 with BSN but still looking for a nursing poisition.
I feel drained with job search..BTW, I am from S. Korea but speaking in Korean doesn't help me find a nursing job even nursing home/rehab job..Major hospitals I had interviewed,,,asked my visa status,,they said,,due to retrogression, they cannot hire a foreign citizen without green card..I am super discouraged, too...

If you find a job with sponsorship, could you pleae share your stratergy? I am looking for sponsorship desperately, too.

SK Jung

Hi!! Im barely reading all the posts today lol, sorry I didnt answer promptly.
I did get hired at a big hospital. I am not sure if the hospital they hired me are aware of the sponsorship thing. They clearly know that I am an international student though. So when I go and do my background check and all that they'll know. Because they told me to bring proof that I can work here and stuff. But Im just taking one step at a time....

40 months ago

vero in Long Beach, California said: Hi SK!
OMG!!! USCIS delayed my OPT for about 6-7 months too!!!!!! I thought I was the only one!. Also, I tried to fix my date cuz it's unfair and they denied to fix the date. anyway. How did your interview go??

I feel stupid now. This is was MY POST. hahaha. ignore please.

40 months ago

wow, congratulations!!! I hope I could get a job soon also..
btw, what do you guys mean by USCIS delaying our OPT period??
I am about to receive my EAD card soon and still don't know what my dates will be..
Do you guys still have a full 1 year tho from the starting date tho??
I graduated in May and requested my OPT date to be start in July on my OPT application, so I was expecting o have July-July period..
If your OPT period was delayed by 5~6 months, did you just spent that time period studying for the NCLEX,, without not working at all?

40 months ago

By delay I meant that it took 6-7 months to get my EAD card. I applied for OPT July 2010, got my card on Feb. 2011, and the EAD card expires on October 2011. So they took 4 months out of me!.

I was studying for the NCLEX meanwhile for about 2 months. and then I quit studying. it was just too much. then I got my EAD card, got my SSN, took the boards, 1 1/2 months later I got hired.

40 months ago

I see...so your OPT is from July 2011 to July 2012, like mine,..that your 3 months of 'job searching period' ends in October 2011..right?

Well, then I guess your case was lucky in some ways.. cuz if you graduated from your school in Aug 2010, doesn't it mean that your legal period of staying in the U.S. ,by using OPT, was 'supposed' to be from Oct 2010 to Oct 2011,,, with job searching period given from Oct 2010 to Jan 2011??

I graduated in May 2011 that I thought my OPT period had to start from July 2011 (after 2 months of grace period) and thought it was the 'latest date' that I could pick... Unlike you who had enough time for NCLEX and job searching, I have to prepare/pass the NCLEX and find a job within this upcoming 3 months period (July-Oct)...giving me a lot of headache..!
I envy your case a lot! not only that but you already have a job awaiting..! very very good for you!!:)

suny in Irvington, New Jersey

39 months ago

Hi everyone, I am ABSN F1 student graduating in this August I was wondering are there any hospitals in New york or any other state filling H1 for nurses. i heard that H1 visa is only filed for advance degree such as master in nursing. Please help me...

sheila

39 months ago

Hello
I do not mean to discourage you but as of now hospitals are not filing for F1 students on OPT.There are very stringent conditions that the immigration has placed on hospitals so they would rather employ a citizen or a legal permanent resident.A lot of us F1 students have exhausted our options here in the US. I graduated almost a year ago and still no paying job. Recruiters I spoke to do not want to hire me because the OPT is for a year and after that I have to leave the country. I got a residential facility to hire me for free so I can get the one year experience and buy time to enable me work my way to Canada or Europe. I pray that you have better luck finding a sponsor than some of us. it does not hurt to try. If you do get a sponsor just make sure they hire you for a supervisory position. The lawyer I spoke to (Dyer Immigration law firm) said that they still issue H1b visa for nurses if it is an advanced degree or a supervisory position. Wish you the best

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mona in Brentwood, California

37 months ago

sheila said: Hello
I do not mean to discourage you but as of now hospitals are not filing for F1 students on OPT.There are very stringent conditions that the immigration has placed on hospitals so they would rather employ a citizen or a legal permanent resident.A lot of us F1 students have exhausted our options here in the US. I graduated almost a year ago and still no paying job. Recruiters I spoke to do not want to hire me because the OPT is for a year and after that I have to leave the country. I got a residential facility to hire me for free so I can get the one year experience and buy time to enable me work my way to Canada or Europe. I pray that you have better luck finding a sponsor than some of us. it does not hurt to try. If you do get a sponsor just make sure they hire you for a supervisory position. The lawyer I spoke to (Dyer Immigration law firm) said that they still issue H1b visa for nurses if it is an advanced degree or a supervisory position. Wish you the best

Hi Sheila. I passed the boards (California) last year but can't find a job for most of them are asking for at least a year of experience. You have mentioned that a residential facility hired you for free? did you mean free training? I am willing to work without pay as long as they can train me for free.. may i ask where is this facility located? my email ad is heymona33@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance for your help.

shilpa patel in Detroit, Michigan

36 months ago

hey i am indian n i completed my b.sc.nursing from india n nw m on H-4 viza in U.S.A n now i am preparing for nclex-rn exam from vrrmont state and after pass nclex -rn exam in which hospital can i get a job in detroit,michigan..thanks....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

AKRAM in San Diego, California

35 months ago

green3gables in La Habra, California said: I graduated from nursing school last month here in California, planning to take NCLEX next month. Anyone who also lives in California, have you guys found any hospitals that are willing to hire new grad nurses on OPT...??

@vero in Long Beach: How did your job interview go?? Are you working now?

I have the smae situation i have my opt now and Im looking for job. Please anyone suggest a place for me to do my opt. I applied for many hospital but no answer until now. I have another mounth to look for a job or i have to return back to school. I'm willing to train with no pay. THANK YOU

Minjeong in Dallas, Texas

35 months ago

megumi in Waterford, Michigan said: Hi YK, I used my OPT when I got my first degree, so if I get BSN degree, then I can apply another OPT again, but otherwise, I am pretty much stuck wherte I am in right now. I talked to some hospitals and agencies too. The nursing recruitor I talked to today said they can't sponsor me now, but if the retrogression is lifted, they can sponsor me Green card. Agency I talked said they can sponsor me Green card if I pay the fee (also said reimburse the fee when I get Green card), but it's going to take two and half years. It's just a bad time for us now, but it might be different after the President election this year. I am still looking for anyone can help me. I'm also trying to get information working in Canada, but it's more complicated than here USA.

I'm a international student and will take nclex next month. My opt will start 10th february. Can u tell me which agency ur talking? Please let me know that...

kc2011 in Indianapolis, Indiana

35 months ago

megumi in Waterford, Michigan said: Hi YK, I used my OPT when I got my first degree, so if I get BSN degree, then I can apply another OPT again, but otherwise, I am pretty much stuck wherte I am in right now. I talked to some hospitals and agencies too. The nursing recruitor I talked to today said they can't sponsor me now, but if the retrogression is lifted, they can sponsor me Green card. Agency I talked said they can sponsor me Green card if I pay the fee (also said reimburse the fee when I get Green card), but it's going to take two and half years. It's just a bad time for us now, but it might be different after the President election this year. I am still looking for anyone can help me. I'm also trying to get information working in Canada, but it's more complicated than here USA.

What agency were you refering to?

sk in Detroit, Michigan

35 months ago

hi..i have same problem like u...bt can u tell me which agency u refferd for greencard?n i am ready to pay fee for that so can u give me contact no of that agency?thanks a lot...

akrem in San Diego, California

35 months ago

sk in Detroit, Michigan said: hi..i have same problem like u...bt can u tell me which agency u refferd for greencard?n i am ready to pay fee for that so can u give me contact no of that agency?thanks a lot...

Please if you know any agency can offer job for opt . Please i need to start my opt ASAP . I only have one month left to found job please any help. I ma willing to even do training without money

35 months ago

Minjeong in Dallas, Texas said: I'm a international student and will take nclex next month. My opt will start 10th february. Can u tell me which agency ur talking? Please let me know that...

could please tell me what's the name and the phone number of the agency you talk with . Please

35 months ago

Mona in Brentwood, California said: Hi Sheila. I passed the boards (California) last year but can't find a job for most of them are asking for at least a year of experience. You have mentioned that a residential facility hired you for free? did you mean free training? I am willing to work without pay as long as they can train me for free.. may i ask where is this facility located? my email ad is heymona33@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance for your help.

I Finished my programs as RN and I have an opt right now. I'm looking for job in the hospital here in CA. So far all the work i applied needs at least one years of experience.
Please any body no a hospitat that offer job for opt here in CA.
I'am willing even to get training without any money. plesse any help

35 months ago

vero in Long Beach, California said: Hi!! Im barely reading all the posts today lol, sorry I didnt answer promptly.
I did get hired at a big hospital. I am not sure if the hospital they hired me are aware of the sponsorship thing. They clearly know that I am an international student though. So when I go and do my background check and all that they'll know. Because they told me to bring proof that I can work here and stuff. But Im just taking one step at a time....

please could you tell me what's the name of the hospital you get hired with. I am an RN and i am in my opt and i need to get job ASAP . please

35 months ago

I graduated in jun 2011 get my opt in November 2011 and I am applying to get my NCLEX In the coming two week. I been applying for many hospital but no answer yet. Any suggestion please. This is my email "hatemmontreal@gmail.com"

35 months ago

green3gables in La Habra, California said: I see...so your OPT is from July 2011 to July 2012, like mine,..that your 3 months of 'job searching period' ends in October 2011..right?

Well, then I guess your case was lucky in some ways.. cuz if you graduated from your school in Aug 2010, doesn't it mean that your legal period of staying in the U.S. ,by using OPT, was 'supposed' to be from Oct 2010 to Oct 2011,,, with job searching period given from Oct 2010 to Jan 2011??

I graduated in May 2011 that I thought my OPT period had to start from July 2011 (after 2 months of grace period) and thought it was the 'latest date' that I could pick... Unlike you who had enough time for NCLEX and job searching, I have to prepare/pass the NCLEX and find a job within this upcoming 3 months period (July-Oct)...giving me a lot of headache..!
I envy your case a lot! not only that but you already have a job awaiting..! very very good for you!!:)

I graduated in jun 2011 get my opt in November 2011 and I am applying to get my NCLEX In the coming two week. I been applying for many hospital but no answer yet. Any suggestion please. This is my email "hatemmontreal@gmail.com"

KC in Indianapolis, Indiana

35 months ago

Will you be able to provide more information like the name of the agency, the website, or contact information? Please and Thank you.

KC in Indianapolis, Indiana

35 months ago

Pat in Edison, New Jersey said: We have a professional program for Nurses in Toronto Canada. If you are licensed in your home country, this program enables you to obtain a license in Canada. The program also ensures your placement in a Hospital in Canada, which is a path towards Canada Work Visa/PR. Once you obtain a Canada PR it can be relatively easier to obtain work in the US with Canadian Hospital Experience.

Will you be able to provide more information like the name of the agency, the website, or contact information? Please and Thank you.

vero in Guatemala City, Guatemala

34 months ago

akrem in San Diego, California said: please could you tell me what's the name of the hospital you get hired with. I am an RN and i am in my opt and i need to get job ASAP . please

Hi!
Yes I got hired but they were not able to sponsor me so, after a month I was let go from the hospital. I talked to the hospital's lawyer and many more and they all said it was impossible to get a working visa as an RN, unless it's a manager position, etc. which is unrealistic and unsafe due to lack of experience.

Therefore, I had to leave US.

Good luck on your hunt.

34 months ago

Thank you for your reply
i really appreciate that. Could you provide me with the phone number and the name of the hospital please

sanjay in Greensboro, North Carolina

34 months ago

hi..everyone.. I just started nursing school for adn-rn. I am an international student.I have a bachlor in engg. degree from my country. Please advice me should i countune with study? I read most comments and felt it is hard to get job/sponcer/greencard as a nurse.

sanjay

34 months ago

I finished my adn programs and I'am Looking for job until now and i don't found any. It's very hard as an international student and as a new grad to found job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

34 months ago

sanjay in Greensboro, North Carolina said: hi..everyone.. I just started nursing school for adn-rn. I am an international student.I have a bachlor in engg. degree from my country. Please advice me should i countune with study? I read most comments and felt it is hard to get job/sponcer/greencard as a nurse.

sanjay

yes I am an international student and I finished my RN programs since July. I don't found job until now. Is very hard to get sponsor

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.