alternative program

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

unhappy nurse in Shelby, North Carolina

52 months ago

Is there anyone on here from NC that is in the alternative program with NCBON?? I have been trying to find a job for 3 yrs. no one will even talk to me once I tell them that I am in this program. Does managers not believe in second chances. I have been clean for 3 yrs and have humbled myself so much. Can anyone give me some feed back on this or should I just give up nursing forever......

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

realnurse in North Carolina

11 months ago

Hi, I am getting ready to have to start this program and would like some feedback. I am sorry you are having a hard time. I know this is quite an old email but Im desperate for any advice....thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

jenny in Delaware

3 months ago

hi, am jenny, i had my friend help me hack my ex's email, facebook, whatsapp,and his phone cause i suspected he was cheating. all he asked for was his phone number. and As a parent,if you want to know what your kids do on a daily basis on social networks (This includes facebook, twitter ,instagram, whatsapp, WeChat and others to make sure they're not getting into trouble, Name it, he can get the job done his a professional hacker.Contact him on email <>..IF u need help tell him jenny referred you to him and he'll help. Am sure his going to help you do it, good luck,,,,kuj

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.