homecare agency start up

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 453)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

maria m in Rochester, New York

82 months ago

I had been an RN for 10 years, I think it is time to start my own homecare agency, I would like to know somebody who already has one and learn how to start my own here in NY

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (240) / No (37) Reply - Report abuse

cheryl perry in New Bedford, Massachusetts

78 months ago

wirlen antigua RN in Miami, Florida said: I have been an RN for over 20 years and it is time for me to start a homecare agency in miami FL.
I would like to share my ideas with someone with some experience in this bussiness.

This has been a goal of mine for years..30 years in health care ....let me know if you are contacted by someone with the business edge!
Cheryl PErry /Southeastern Massachusettes

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

78 months ago

maria m in Rochester, New York said: thankyou for answering, what Iam looking for is to set up my own homecare agency in Rochester NY, I need a nurse consultant that tell me the licenses and permits I need/ Im looking for a CHHA agency/If you can help me w/that them tell me and I will call your to see what we can do
thankyou again

start with the Board of Health/Registration web sites and get the regulations for this enterrpise. If you are going to accept state or federal insu payments then you must meet their additional policies also. cherylthediva@comcast.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No Reply - Report abuse

Adele Carliss in Tallahassee, Florida

77 months ago

maria m in Rochester, New York said: thankyou for answering, what Iam looking for is to set up my own homecare agency in Rochester NY, I need a nurse consultant that tell me the licenses and permits I need/ Im looking for a CHHA agency/If you can help me w/that them tell me and I will call your to see what we can do
thankyou again

Maria,

Have you received a reply on this? Let me know; looking for a partner in Rochester, NY

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

77 months ago

Adele Carliss in Tallahassee, Florida said: Maria,

Have you received a reply on this? Let me know; looking for a partner in Rochester, NY

I already have a number w/a name, I alo contacted a lawyer that gave me some ideas, I am looking for somebody to join me, if you are interested, you need to contact me. It is a good projet, and whoever join me will be my partner in bussiness, but you need experience in homecare.
Maria

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

Adele Carliss in Tallahassee, Florida said: we are looking for a business consultant in Rochester, NY, preferably a nurse, who has started a successful home health care business. adele@cantelopegirls.com

I know wht you are looking for, I have the number for the nurse consultant and I already has a lawyer / I don't know what you have so far but I am looking for a partner, I am a RN and I had been in this business for 6 years, my cell is 585 472 5842, I have not started anything yet If you need a partner 50/50 I am in. let me know . Mej616@yaqhoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

I am looking to do the same in Rochester NY perhaps we can coordinate our efforts and certainly share our research findings.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

maria m in Rochester, New York said: I had been an RN for 10 years, I think it is time to start my own homecare agency, I would like to know somebody who already has one and learn how to start my own here in NY

We are looking to do the same in Rochester e mail me at
adele@cantelopegirls.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

joel in Brooklyn, New York

74 months ago

hi i am lukig for a consultant for therapyst home care agencies plese call my @ 9175863793

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

74 months ago

I can be reached at 508 9952498 this Saturday.
Cheryl Perry

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Natalie in Miami, Florida

74 months ago

I work for a consulting company. They help people open up a homehealth agency. If interested let me know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

roger faigley in Rochester, Michigan

74 months ago

wirlen antigua RN in Miami, Florida said: I have been an RN for over 20 years and it is time for me to start a homecare agency in miami FL.
I would like to share my ideas with someone with some experience in this bussiness.
any pertanent laws in michigan?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

shiva in Whippany, New Jersey

73 months ago

joel in Brooklyn, New York said: hi i am lukig for a consultant for therapyst home care agencies plese call my @ 9175863793

i am a physical therapist working for a home care agency , looking to start a home care agency , currently working in CT , also has a license as P.T in NY state

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

shiva PT in Hamden, Connecticut

73 months ago

i am looking to start a home care agency , currently working as PT for a home care agency and looking for potential partners who has some experience , willing to give my time to learn things to get started in a new direction
thanks
shiva

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

francess in Alexandria, Virginia

73 months ago

I would like to share my ideas with someone with some experience in this business.

hi how are you? i came across your comment and im looking for someone to assist me in starting a home care agency, i've tried so hard to contact the Board but no one has responded to me yet. pls email back with any ideas

thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

73 months ago

francess in Alexandria, Virginia said: hi how are you? i came across your comment and im looking for someone to assist me in starting a home care agency, i've tried so hard to contact the Board but no one has responded to me yet. pls email back with any ideas

thank you

hi
thank you for your message , i just started working a couple of months ago in home care as a physical therapist , very interested in starting some home care ,willing to learn all about home care , i am wondering which board u have contacted to start home care , do let me know if i can help you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Ken Furry in Logan, Ohio

73 months ago

Iw ould like to open a home health agency in Phoenix Arizona with in the next year. I just need to know where to begin. If anyone has any advice please let me know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

kimberly in Cleveland, Ohio

72 months ago

Natalie in Miami, Florida said: I work for a consulting company. They help people open up a homehealth agency. If interested let me know.

Hi, My name is kim im in the process of starting my homecare agency im looking for someone to guide me through the start up. please e-mail me at kim@kbchomecareservices.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

I do this work on a consultant basis with fees involved. If you are still interested you may contact me at 508-415-4175
Cheryl Perry RN

72 months ago

I do this work on a consultant basis with fees involved. If you are still interested you may contact me at 508-415-4175
Cheryl Perry RN

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

natalie p. in Brooklyn, New York

72 months ago

hi,
im also interested in starting a homecare agency but dont kno where 2 start. I got my NPi number and getting enrolled in medicaid. but where do i go from here

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

kimberly in Cleveland, Ohio

72 months ago

MAYBE WE CAN HELP EACHOTHER OUT ALONG THE WAY WHATEVER INFORMATION YOU COLLECT LET ME KNOW AND ILL DO THE SAME.BUT IF YOU,RE IN THE PROCESS OF BECOMING MEDICAID CERTIFIED ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS MARKET YOUR BUSINESS ADVERTISEYOU CAN CALL ME AT 216-577-0827

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

natalie p. in Brooklyn, New York said: hi,
im also interested in starting a homecare agency but dont kno where 2 start. I got my NPi number and getting enrolled in medicaid. but where do i go from here

i haven't started gathering information yet as i am kinda busy , but if i come across any information i will be more than happy to share with u

72 months ago

maria m in Rochester, New York said: I already have a number w/a name, I alo contacted a lawyer that gave me some ideas, I am looking for somebody to join me, if you are interested, you need to contact me. It is a good projet, and whoever join me will be my partner in bussiness, but you need experience in homecare.
Maria

HI maria
I am a physical therapist and i am working in home care field as a physical therapist , let me know if i can help you , my goal is to start an agency too
thanks

Lindsay Lynam in Phoenix, Arizona

71 months ago

Hi Cheryl,

Please pass along any contacts or individuals seeking employment in Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living Facilities. My niche is Director of Nursing, Marketing and Administrator Positions.

Thanks,
Lindsay Lynam
Direct 602.452.6419
Lindsay.Lynam@micrapartners.com

Lindsay Lynam in Phoenix, Arizona

71 months ago

jennifer Persad in Valley Stream, New York said: I am an RN, Nurse consultant who has been in long term managed care business for 5 years. I am looking to start a CHHA agency in NY. I would like to get some information on how to get started.

Hi Jennifer,

Are you open to other opportunities as a regional nurse ocnsultant?

Lindsay.Lynam@micrapartners.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Natalie Pierre in Miami, Florida

71 months ago

natalie p. in Brooklyn, New York said: hi,

Hello, my name is Natalie Pierre and my consulting company could actually help you. You could either email us at info@ryli.com or we could email you. What is your email?

Thanks,
Natalie Pierre

Cheryl Hoskins,RN, B.S in Freeport, New York

71 months ago

Hi Im interested in opening up a small homecare agency in Brooklyn. I need some non-profit guidance in getting started. However if there is anther RN who has the same ideas and energy and motivated....I would LOVE a partner!!!! Please email me at <contact information removed>)...However Im going to get started and allow each and every one of you know how far I have got! Remember I am very persistent when I want this!!!! (smile)

Please do not post contact information on the forums. Please use your profile for it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Leon K in Brooklyn, New York

71 months ago

I have been offered a partnership in a newly formed NYC Home Health Agency in return my committment of time AND money. Any $$ to be made in this business? I am looking for a consultant to help me figure out a business plan, to evaluate this oppurtunity. Also, if I move forward, I need consulting assistance so that I can budget my time adnd funds accordingly.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

71 months ago

With the right factors in lace...there defintely is money to be had in home health care. The elderly are the fastest growing population and home care will continue to boon because of this fact.
The amount of money is congruent to what services you will offer, the abilities of the people managing your agency, and the amount of advertising/networking you conduct in the agency community.
Cheryl Perry RN/Nurse Consultant

Sh Weiss in Brooklyn, New York

70 months ago

I am runing a rapidly growing Home care agenecy that services the five boroughs in NYC, i'm looking for an expirienced RN as the director of Patient services, if you have an intrest please email your resume to the below eamil address. thanks.

Lindsay Lynam in Raleigh, North Carolina

70 months ago

Hello Weiss;

Are you open to using recruiters for the Director of Patient Services?

70 months ago

please elaborate, thanks.

70 months ago

Would you consider using recruiters to fill your Director of Patient Care position? www.micrapartners.com

Lindsay Lynam
Direct line 602.452.6419

70 months ago

I have a RN with multi-site experience that may be interested in your Director of Patient Services. Let me know if you'd be interested in speaking to him.

70 months ago

yes, let me know the details. thanks.

70 months ago

Can you give me a call today or tomorrow?

shiva in Hamden, Connecticut

70 months ago

Sh Weiss in Brooklyn, New York said: I am runing a rapidly growing Home care agenecy that services the five boroughs in NYC, i'm looking for an expirienced RN as the director of Patient services, if you have an intrest please email your resume to the below eamil address. thanks.

If you need a physical therapist , let me know , i have license in NY state as well .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

sh weiss in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

70 months ago

yes, i am actualy looking for physical therepists for the home care poplation, please forwrd me your resume so can look it over and schedule an interview appointment.

70 months ago

yes, i am actualy looking for physical therepists for the home care poplation, please forwrd me your resume so can look it over and schedule an interview appointment.

Lindsay Lynam in Baltimore, Maryland

70 months ago

Hi Mr. Weiss;

What is your direct email address? I tried calling you back this evening; however you were gone.

Thanks

70 months ago

its sw@greaternyhomecare.com

lil sweetie in Patchogue, New York

70 months ago

jennifer Persad in Valley Stream, New York said: I am an RN, Nurse consultant who has been in long term managed care business for 5 years. I am looking to start a CHHA agency in NY. I would like to get some information on how to get started.

i am a RN, in long island looking to be parteners with someone. i have a lot of home care expertise on the businness end. my email is lilsweetie32183@yahoo.com.sg

LaKeisha in Akron, Ohio

69 months ago

kimberly in Cleveland, Ohio said: Hi, My name is kim im in the process of starting my homecare agency im looking for someone to guide me through the start up. please e-mail me at kim@kbchomecareservices.com

HI KIMBERLY, I HAVE ALSO STARTED MY COMPANY AND NO ONE HAS HELPED ME BUT CALL ME AND WE CAN GUIDE EACH OTHER. I THINK ITS GREAT THAT YOU ARE IN CLEVELAND AND IM IN AKRON. EMAIL ME keishasangelshomecare@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Paul in Miami Beach, Florida

69 months ago

Hi, my name is Paul. We have an agency in North Miami Beach. We have only one step remaining to have the Medicare survey. We do not have any clients and RN. If you are interested in talking more please reply to pelberg@gmail.com

natalya in Brooklyn, New York

69 months ago

Hi, Do you have consult group in NY, or NJ I would like to open home care agency Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Cheryl RN/B.S in Merrick, New York

68 months ago

lil sweetie in Patchogue, New York said: i am a RN, in long island looking to be parteners with someone. i have a lot of home care expertise on the businness end. my email is lilsweetie32183@yahoo.com.sg

My name is Cheryl Im interested in partnership with you.

Shyvonna in Milledgeville, Georgia

68 months ago

i am laso looking to start an homecare agency and im looking for any advice or ideasg

jnecol in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

68 months ago

i have been trying to get my home care business up and running for about 7 months and i'm just at my breaking point i can't find any info on the internet or anyone willing to help me i'm stuck at trying to be medicaid certified i'm stuck this is the one thing that i'm sure is my reason for being born i've always been most happy with this type of work please anyone who can help would be a God send

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

ryanwesley in Seattle, Washington

68 months ago

i can help anyone with medicare or medicaid or accreditation problems if u need them.. email me at ryan.jones@ry-li.com

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.