need hospital for a sponsor in Northridge, CA

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Jessica92 in Northridge, California

80 months ago

I'm F2 visa until I become 21yrs old and Im trying to become a I need to change my visa....
I heard I need to get a sponsor to get the permanent residency until when I get into 21yrs old. is it right??
then do you know any places where I can find a sponsor for me??

- Was this comment helpful?
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.