which hospital sponsor nurses for H1B visa in seattle/bellevue/redmond, washington?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 100 of 187)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

ARTHURGL1234 in Waterford, Michigan

55 months ago

scorpio in Mcallen, Texas said: Oh very very easy, all non for profit hospitals have unlimited supplies of h1b and they can sponsor all year round, they do not have a cap on their h1bs. Once you are a Nurse practitioner or Nurse anesthesist just apply and ask them to sponsor you, you will be in EB 2 category for green card, which means after people who are famous scientist, researchers or polititians, you will be next in line for green card. Its an expediated process and there is hardly any one in EB1 category.

what about if you are still in school to become NP will they still sponsor you pleaseet me know Gloria

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Sandy in Cabuyao, Philippines

54 months ago

Hello! I am Sandy. Last December 2010, I passed the Nclex and got licensed in Texas. Right now, I am working on my English exam to eventually get my visascreen. As I spend hours researching over the internet regarding the plight of foreign trained nurses, dreaming of landing a job in US, my hope is starting to decline. Is there still an opportunity for Filipino nurses? A few years back, when I visited my siblings in Texas I read in one of the hospitals there that says, " Foreign trained nurses are welcome to apply... willing to sponsor deserving applicants". But now, it seems these employers are gone.. My sister is helping me find an employer. She and her husband know someone who is a medical director in one of the hospitals in Texas. My question is would the visa processing be fast forwarded if in case there is a willing sponsor? What about the so called retrogression? Would I still be affected by it given those scenarios? I only have one year experience as a nurse and right now undergoing hemodialysis training in one of the hospitals in Manila. Please shed light....

suggie225@yahoo.com in Fairfax, Virginia

54 months ago

hi, i have passed NCLEX-RN exam in 2009. Then i have worked at school as INSTRUCTOR of nursing assistant program and get H1B visa. Am i eligible to work at hospital now. Or still got no chance? please help me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

john in Hialeah, Florida

54 months ago

ayn12284 in Jacksonville, Florida said: hi...im a nurse from the philippines.
i am currently in jacksonville, florida right now. i am here on B2 visa. i already passed the NCLEX and IELTS examination and i have an active VisaScreen issued by CGFNS.
does anyone here know any hospital or care home here in florida that's willing to sponsor an H1B or a visa that allows me to work here or at least stay here longer...

any luck yet? I'm in Boynton Beach and I have the same situation as you. Let's communicate via email. my email is st.bernardofclairvaux@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jay CVR in London, United Kingdom

54 months ago

Interesting

rianne in Blue Rapids, Kansas

54 months ago

Lani C. in Lahaina, Hawaii said: Hi I have almost the same problem.I graduated BSN last 2008. Im currently living her in hawaii, passed the NCLEX last year and still no job as an RN. Is the any facility or hospital that you know who is willing to "sponsor" me for me to get job? I have all my documents. SSN, and Permanent resident card. I Hold A current US RN License. Please help. thanks!

Hi Lani, if you have a permanent resident card then there is no problem of u landing a job, send out applications and try to secure an interview in all clinics and hospitals in your area. Also try rural areas though just for a start for theses are the places where they have difficulty retaining nurses. I got one in a very rural community and plan to relocate to a bigger city one I got my green card. Hope this helps...and good luck to your job search.

Joyie in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

53 months ago

meihang in Los Angeles, California said: Dear Sir/Madam:

I am a RN in CA since 2005. I had worked in acute hospitals for 5 years. But my I-485 was denied on Nov.2009 due to the requirement of English for the VisaScreen.
And now, I passed the English test and got the VisaScreen but my work permit has expired. My lawyer told me that I need to find a Hospital to sponsor me so that I can
Re-open my case. But, without a work permit, there is no hospital wants to sponsor for me, because there are many nurses in LA region who have the paper but can not find a job also.
Can you please advise me what can I do now? Do you know any hospital that can sponsor for me in any States? I would like to relocate if it is necessary.
I have:
CA RN license
VisaScreen certificate
ACLS
BLS
SSN
Driver’s license
. I only need a valid work permit to work, thanks.
8/17/10

Hi Maihang,

I do have few questions for you..I filed my I-485 couple of years ago and until now still pending waiting for green card. However, my visa screen is no longer active. The one I used to file together with my I-485 was now expired. Is this the same case with you? Please let me know asap!

Joyie in Pennsylvania

linda in Muntinlupa City, Philippines

53 months ago

ROXANNE in Kingston, Jamaica said: HI CAN ANYONE HELP ME FIND A HOSPITAL IN NEW MEXICO WHO SPONSOR THE H1B VISA. I HAVE PASSED THE RN NCLEX IN 2008 BUT UNABLE TO GET A JOB IN THE USA

Hi roxanne ! Any news about Hospitals in New Mexico Sponsoring H1b Visas? They are building several new hospitals in Santa Fe right now. Please let me know because you and I are in the same situation. Thanks.

japezza in Harlingen, Texas

53 months ago

its not easy to apply for an H1B visa, because it's not for nurses. I for one is here in the US under H1C but USCIS is not anymore accepting H1C since 2010(means no extension of visa), I tried applying for H1B but got a denial result... If the hospital is a non for profit and can proved that the position your applying for is ONLY for a Bachelor's degree holder then more or less you can get an H1B, but we know USCIS they would look to all details to make sure it's ONLY for a Bachelors degree.Being nurses and had a Bachelor does not mean you can have a H1B that easily because here in the US most of the US educated nurses do not have a Bachelors but we do take the same jobs at the same time.

japezza in Harlingen, Texas

53 months ago

gorgie the best thing to do is have an endorsement of your license to another state that does not require an SSN(most of them choose from the compact state).It is more easier as long as your not here in the US you can renew it unlike California BON you have to give a valid SSN after 3 years or else your status will be destroyed and be labeled as abandonment of license.Just don't wait for the 3 years you can do it as early as now.

angel in Carol Stream, Illinois

53 months ago

Lani C. in Lahaina, Hawaii said: Hi I have almost the same problem.I graduated BSN last 2008. Im currently living her in hawaii, passed the NCLEX last year and still no job as an RN. Is the any facility or hospital that you know who is willing to "sponsor" me for me to get job? I have all my documents. SSN, and Permanent resident card. I Hold A current US RN License. Please help. thanks!

Hi,

If you have 1. SSN 2. Permanent resident card. 3. US RN License, then you DON'T NEED A SPONSOR. You can just apply direct to any hospital you want.

adriana in Overland Park, Kansas

53 months ago

Hi Angel I have the same visa F2 but i just arrived to USA a few months ago and I'm improving my English before the NCLEX. Could you tell what did you do to be able to take the test.

I will appreciate your help because I don't now where to start

My email is nanita2081@hotmail.com you can email there if you want.

Thanks

gemini in Chicago, Illinois

53 months ago

hi my name is ritchie. im in illinois with a student visa. i already pass nclex-rn and my ielts, do you guys know any facility that sponsors usrn as of this time? particularly in illinois? thanks

angel in Carol Stream, Illinois

53 months ago

we have the same situation,..its kinda hard now adays to look for sponsor.....ive been trying as well,...lets keep in touch just so, we might encounter someone to petition as....refer one another....thanks

Hope in Long Beach, California

52 months ago

Hi, My name is .... I have a valid RN license from California. I came to the states 20 years ago and i have been working in a medical surgical unit for a little over a year. Im fluently bilingual in both Spanish and English, and I would like to know how can I abtain a visa to work legally in this country. Please help!!!!

Shubh Ghotra in Jenkintown, Pennsylvania

52 months ago

Hi
I am on J-2 visa living in Philadelphia.And very soon i'll get my RN license No. from PA state board of nursing.I am looking forward to work as RN in hospital where they can offer me H1b visa sponsorship.Can somebody please tell is there any hospital here,where i can apply for job.

titao in Muntinlupa, Philippines

52 months ago

linda in Muntinlupa City, Philippines said: Hi roxanne ! Any news about Hospitals in New Mexico Sponsoring H1b Visas? They are building several new hospitals in Santa Fe right now. Please let me know because you and I are in the same situation. Thanks.

Hi Linda,

Any news? You and I are in the same situation. Also looking in Sante Fe, NM

margarita in Nacogdoches, Texas

51 months ago

Hi Does anyone have an idea about sponsorship for H1B or Greencard in East texas,Iam a nurse graduate in mexico,experience in acute care and geriatric care, had TOEFL ,ready to take CGFNS certification, seeking a visa screen certificate, PLEASE send some inf about agency,hospital that are willing to sponsorme,Iam a hard working ,learn fast and giving my best in what I do. Thankyou,GOD BLESSYOU and good luck on your searching on the same goal.

Ayn7 in Jacksonville, Florida

51 months ago

Hey margarita. I think u wouldn't have a problem since u r from mexico and part of the NAFTA. u can try doing walk in applications in any hospital or maybe start in a care home or home health facility...

margarita in Nacogdoches, Texas

51 months ago

Hi Ayn 7 in Jacksonville, Thank you for the info, but letme tellyou that I did try some places the problem they ask for green card or working permit. I need someone to sponsorme and willing to wait untill I get my work visa to be ready to work as a nurse.Ihad toefl and getting ready for cgfns certification,anyway I still searching for a sponsor to hire a mexican nurse general experianced in acute care, geriatric, post partum care, hard working,fast learn.Thanyou again and God bless.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ayn7 in Manila, Philippines

51 months ago

Really? Alberta, ontario and BC have better opportunities? I didn't know that, i thought canada had the same problem...

JH in New York, New York

51 months ago

Hi. I am graduating from Adult NP program soon. Does anyone have idea if there is any hospital/agency that sponsor H1B or GC as NP?
Any info will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

aloha in Manila, Philippines

51 months ago

Hi guys! Does anyone of you know a nursing home in California that petitions nurses? I am a USRN (California) and an IELTS passer as well...tnx a lot!

aloha in Manila, Philippines

51 months ago

Since I am an NCLEX AND IELTS passer already, do I need to have my visa screen certificate immediately? Because I feel kind a disappointed with the retrogression going on and I don't want to spend a fortune for the visa screen certificate which expires in 5 years.

Palak in Sugar Land, Texas

51 months ago

Hey friends!

This is Palak. I am too on H4 visa need H1B visa to work. I have 2 years of experience from India. I am living in Texas, if any one know any hospital that file H1B visa for nurses then please let me know. I have current RN texas licence.

Hope to here from someone....

Jemimah in Makati, Philippines

51 months ago

Hey guys, any luck on getting H1B visa sponsorhips? Any recommendations? I passed my NCLEX (California) in 2010. Presently working at the NICU at a tertiary hospital with Almost 2 years experience. :)

drrspatel235 in Chicago, Illinois

50 months ago

Hi
I am doing Master Entry Nursing Program at DePaul University. This is my second to last quarter at DePaul. I am International student. I required sponsership to work as Nurse. Any one have thoughts for H1B in Chicagoland area for Registered Nurse.

Scorpio in Mcallen, Texas

50 months ago

You don't have to worry about sponsorship. All Hospitals can sponsor you, get your NP done and apply to any hospital and they will sponsor on H1 and you qualify with EB2 category and will get your green card very soon. Congrats!

Scorpio in Mcallen, Texas

50 months ago

JH in New York, New York said: Hi. I am graduating from Adult NP program soon. Does anyone have idea if there is any hospital/agency that sponsor H1B or GC as NP?
Any info will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

You don't have to worry about sponsorship. All Hospitals can sponsor you, get your NP done and apply to any hospital and they will sponsor on H1 and you qualify with EB2 category and will get your green card very soon. Congrats!

JJ in Columbia, Maryland

50 months ago

Hi,
I am a foreign educated Nurse. I passed my NCLEX-RN (california)just before two weeks and i actually have a permanent resident status here in US and was wondering if someone can help me in getting a job in the States of California or DC where i have my RN license.

Thanks very much!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ana in Brooklyn, New York

50 months ago

Hey!
Does someone know about Nursing Agency called Global HealthCare?

ayn_7 in Makati, Philippines

49 months ago

you might wanna consult an immigration lawyer for that. as far as i know, it's not a very long process. it takes about 6 months and applications start on april of every yr but the fiscal year actually starts on october.

cheyrich in Singapore, Singapore

49 months ago

i already have a visa screen cert & registered in california. i just came back from cali and it seemed facilities are not sponsoring visas anymore. can anyone pls help me what i should do to find a job/employer. i have complete docs, i just need the employer. thanks very much!

fatma in Houston, Texas

49 months ago

Ana in Brooklyn, New York said: Hey!
Does someone know about Nursing Agency called Global HealthCare?

This company is fake company..becareful...

Ayn7 in Makati, Philippines

49 months ago

Hey jimmy d. Could u send me your contact # at saint_jeremiah at yahoo dot com. I might be able to help. Thank you...

fay in Seattle, Washington

49 months ago

Hi!I've been in Seattle last June 25, 2010 under a fiancee visa. I had my greencard last Decemeber 13, 2010. I am a registered nurse in the Philippines and I have a CGFNS Certificate(2004) & passed the TOEFL2002) and TOEIC(2006). I haven't applied for the NCLEX-RN hopefully soon. My concern is on what are the possible job I can apply for..an a nurse? NCLEX is required..LPN/CNA..do i have to take the qualifying exam?

ana in Springfield, Illinois

49 months ago

eric in Lawrenceville, Georgia said: you can get ITIN # and at least get the license from state board of california. Then look for sponsors.

how to get ITIN???

49 months ago

clara illinois in Chicago, Illinois said: hi, im on a tourist visa here in illinois, i passed my nclex california state board while im in the philippines, i cant have my license release until i wont be able to provide ssn, is it true that TIN number would work?, if i plan for reciprocity/ endorsement, using the same TIN number for consistency...pls help, any hospital u could recommend for sponsorship?... pls help.. tnx

r us still in the us? how did u get ur tin #?

49 months ago

will cali brn extend the 3 yr allowance for ssn?

49 months ago

marcus in Austin, Texas said: clara what's ur e-mail add?

need u help 2... with IL and VT license... on B1 visa

titao in Manila, Philippines

49 months ago

clara whats your email ad?t

titao in Manila, Philippines

49 months ago

marcus in Austin, Texas said: clara what's ur e-mail add?

hi Marcus! can you pllllllease tell me your email ad?

geminirng in Morton Grove, Illinois

49 months ago

Does anybody know which hospital in illinois sponsors usrn with no ssn. legally staying in the us. thanks, will really really appreciate your help

49 months ago

any one ??? please help....

Ayn7 in Makati, Philippines

49 months ago

I believe ur refering to the ITIN #. im not sure about that. Im pinoy too and i passed mine on 2009 but it was in florida. I called up the florida BON and they said not to worry about it coz there's no way ur taking the nclex again, once u've passed it. It'll wait in their records until u get yourself an SSN. Im not sure about cali though...and about the sponsorship, i tried my luck last year and stayed there for 6months but i never found a sponsor. Hopefully u will. Wish u the best of luck.

kat017 g in Mandaluyong, Philippines

49 months ago

hi im a cathlab nurse for more than 2years done with VS, IELTS and im licensed RN in illinois. late last year I was interviewed and offered by an AGENCY here that claims they are based in CHICAGO, ILLINOIS and is asking for 5000USD! I found it rather dubious coz i know its illegal for them to get money from applicants. they said it was for their insurance just in case I changed my mind and not proceed with the whole h1b processing since its costly. so for those nurses who are in illinois please help me check if they are actually legit. If this goes well this can be beneficial to us all.

for those who have problems endorsing their ncelx passing exam to illinois from cali i have a soln if you still dont have an ssn number and you want to have an actual license. last time i checked vermont can process nclex passing letter alone without the SSN. this way you can already have a USRN license that you just need to renew. as for endorsing vermont license to illinois im not yet familiar w/it. you can just directly call Illinois department of financial and professional regulation for the details.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Christine in Cleveland, Ohio

49 months ago

Hi, I'm F-1 visa holder and I passed my NCLEX and got my RN license in March this year. I couldn't find a nurse position until now because I can't find any hospitals in Ohio that is sponsoring international nurses.
Does anybody know what hospitals in the WHOLE US that sponsor international nurses?
And for people who wants to apply for SSN, you can try working on campus at your college or universities.
Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

jhie in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands

49 months ago

hi.im RN in the philippines and just currently passed my nclex exam here in saipan, i am working right now as a private nurse here in saipan..eversince its my dream to work in United states...is it possible for me to find hospital or home care agency that are willing to sponsor me? im only holding working permit here...i dont have any visa...please helped me to find sponsor...
if it is possible kindly response..
thanks and godbless

Emyat in Mcallen, Texas

49 months ago

Pnp12345 in Potomac, Maryland said: is this true? Can i send my resume too?

No such thing here in Edinburg Texas. Go to florida instead but you must prove that you have a very good experience in specialist area.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Emyat in Mcallen, Texas

49 months ago

If your credentials are very good and very good long work experience in specialist area and with BSN then you may be able to apply in Florida. I just did it and got the job from H1C to H1B.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.