REGISTERED NURSES FOR USA , Nursing Jobs

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Indeed Help in Stamford, Connecticut

71 months ago

Hello Susie, Thanks for joining the Indeed forums. While this is a great place to discuss the nursing profession with other Indeed users, we do not allow the posting of unsolicited commercial communications or opportunities for employment on the forums. In accordance with our policies, any advertising, contact info or employment offers posted on these forums will be removed. If you'd like to post your jobs on Indeed, please contact us at Sales@indeed.com for more information.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Susie Ram in New York, New York

64 months ago

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Beverly Yancey in Florence, Kentucky

48 months ago

I am an RN looking for a part-time position in the Florence, Edgewood Ky. area.I have 27 years experience in the same hospital. I left that position due to relocation to this area. I have experience in many areas. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

DenimBlue in U.S.A., District of Columbia

44 months ago

JP in Sacramento, California said: I need some advice from you nurses or nursing students out there. I'm mid 40's male who took time off to help raise our last babies. Now I want a major change, and am thinking of the Nursing field. I have heard of Western career college, are they worth looking into? I have an associate's deg. but still need to fulfill some prerequisites to get into the JC programs. Any Advice??
thanks
JP

You are absolutely insane if you go into nursing. It's a terrible field. Highest rates of abuse, harassment, stress, work overload, and burn out....oh and that's only if you can actually land a nursing job after busting your butt in school.

Out of all 20 BSN grads that I know of (half with 5-10 years of experience) only 2 have been able to find work in the last year. Google "No nursing jobs" or "No nursing shortage"..and if you're really passionate about nursing, please do NOT google "I hate nursing".

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

RNinDC in Baltimore, Maryland

38 months ago

DenimBlue in U.S.A., District of Columbia said: You are absolutely insane if you go into nursing. It's a terrible field. Highest rates of abuse, harassment, stress, work overload, and burn out....oh and that's only if you can actually land a nursing job after busting your butt in school.

Out of all 20 BSN grads that I know of (half with 5-10 years of experience) only 2 have been able to find work in the last year. Google "No nursing jobs" or "No nursing shortage"..and if you're really passionate about nursing, please do NOT google "I hate nursing".

Wow....let me guess....you went from an office job, then to BSN....and now you cant get a job??? Its too bad to hear, but the fact of the job market now is you need experience. Yes, it is a shame more places are not training.....but many do not think they need to be a nurse aide or tech while in school to gain some kind of experience/networking/insight....and they think the degree will be enough!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.