Up coming Nurses week, new Book "Her stars and stripes, a nurses diary"

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Drea Horton in Akron, Ohio

87 months ago

Hello I am Drea Horton and I would like to announce that my second book "A nurses diary" will be available in March just in time for nurses week. I dedicate this book to all my nurses colleagues throughout the world; recognizing them for their unrelenting humanitarian efforts for all to see and for all to recognize. What do nurses do? are they really recognized on nurses week? I will say it for you. The answer is no. We will get a small token from our employers one day out of Nurses'week then our week is simply forgotten. I have never heard an annoucement on television; perhaps a commercial that acknowledged that it was even a celebration for nurses, have you? It is time that we are truly honored. It is time for the world to know the impact it has on our lives when we tend to the suffering, when we recieve soldiers and veterans; because no one ever ask; perhaps it is because nursing is considered a job with strings attached.
Yes I am from northeastern Ohioan and No it is not a tell all book about my experience at the VA and how it's system works. My book is based upon the most common things we as nurses experience everyday. A book that will make you reflect upon your experiences in nursing. This book recognizes the nurse while offering a inside glimps for the layman and the student nurse as to what nursing means to me.This
book is a great read and should be on every nurses shelf. This book would make the perfect gift for the student/graduating nurse or for the experience nurses throughout for nurses week.I decided to make sure this book goes live in March in time to order my book. You will not be disapointed i promise. This book is composed of short stories of tours of nursing from different facets. I present this information to you giving you a poetic twist and presenting it to you in script.
I also dedicate this book to the US soldiers and veterans for their courage and efforts. See U there. May peace be with you all. Drea (www.dreahorton.com)Author House

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.