Bed making

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

matt in Easley, South Carolina

67 months ago

I am in school right now and just started to make beds. does anyone have any advice but it seems kinda hard.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

matt in Easley, South Carolina

67 months ago

I have to do the occupied bed for the state exam and that freaks me out.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Teara in Charlotte, North Carolina

67 months ago

Practice is the key.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Stacey (CNA) since 1996 in Atlanta, Georgia

66 months ago

matt in Easley, South Carolina said: I am in school right now and just started to make beds. does anyone have any advice but it seems kinda hard.

It's not as hard as you percieve it to be. I thought the same way when I first entered schooling for Certified Nursing Assistant. Just put time aside for your studying and you're get through it in a breeze. It seems difficult at first. However once you do hands on..it will become easier and easier. Don't give up..hang on in there.

Best of wishes to you and your new career

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Stacey (CNA) in Atlanta, Georgia

66 months ago

I've been a CNA since May of 1996. It seemed to be some what difficult at first. However what made me more confident in what I was doing was experience in the physical aspect of CNA. It's not as hard as you percieve it to be. I was intimidated at first. Especially when I was being taught on how to make beds and changing a patients bed while they were in it. Of course I got passed all of that but like I stated..the more you do the actual work..the more you will become confident in what you do.

best of wishes to you and your new career

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.