Nursing Agencies

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Glenda

101 months ago

Does anyone know of any good nursing agencies in Michigan that are hiring with good pay? It seems that jobs for nursing assistants are hard to find.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Emma (Host) in Stamford, Connecticut

101 months ago

Here's a search I did for "nursing assistant" positions in Michigan:
www.indeed.com/jobs?q=nursing+assistant&l=Michigan&radius=

You may want to try a little networking. One thing you can do is look at the lefthand Refinement margin and see what companies have the most amount of job listings. You can also click on the More Actions link located on the bottom line of each job listing. This will give you all sorts of great links for background research, including direct links to networking sites LinkedIn and Ryze, as well as a direct link to the Indeed Salary Search showing the average salaries matching your query.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Tigist in Decatur, Georgia

92 months ago

I am looking for job as CNA and it is become so diffcult to find one. So if you can please help me to find one in home care.

Glenda

92 months ago

Hi Tigist,

It is difficult to find jobs for CNA's. I live in Michigan and the economy is really bad. I am currently working a contingent position at a local hospital. I am really thinking about relocating to another city. There is nothing here. I heard there are good opportunities in Florida for CNA's. The nursing schools there are very good. Relocating and checking out other cities may be a help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

donnamckenzie899@msn.com in Flushing, New York

75 months ago

I am a nursing assistant looking for a second job. I am in ST. Albans Queens. Thank you

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.