cna jobs that are hiring.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 108 of 108)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3   

Norma in New York, New York

38 months ago

Alicia, I'm sorry but I don't any. I don't work with any agencies.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

veal201@gmail.com in Brooklyn, New York

37 months ago

At this time it's not wise for anyone to do the CNA training because majority of the facilities that are hiring refuse to hire you, even with your license.
I have obtained my license going on 2yrs. and looking for a job since but to no avail. Don't get me wrong there are jobs out there but every facility needs people with experience. Now, "how can people like me get experience if no facility is willing to hire us?"

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

tia in Lanham, Maryland

37 months ago

hello my name is latia edwards im 21 years old and i just finish school and officallyjust became a c.n.a. i been looking for a job for c.n.a's for 2 months now no response please help me to find a job

thatgirl in Atlanta, Georgia

37 months ago

Try to apply through a agency

thatgirl in Atlanta, Georgia

37 months ago

veal201@gmail.com in Brooklyn, New York said: At this time it's not wise for anyone to do the CNA training because majority of the facilities that are hiring refuse to hire you, even with your license.
I have obtained my license going on 2yrs. and looking for a job since but to no avail. Don't get me wrong there are jobs out there but every facility needs people with experience. Now, "how can people like me get experience if no facility is willing to hire us?"

Did you ever try applying through a agency however they are going to pay you minimum wage. I see that you live in new york , there are plenty of them in new york. I actually obtained my first certified nurse aide job through a agency in new york. Facility does not want to hire new grad . Even though sometimes you have experience they still do not want to hire.

Sam20 in Howard Beach, New York

34 months ago

Hello guys I am looking for a cna job.I am a new grad trying to work in the Hospital but the Employers need people with experience so I am currently doing some volunteering to gain some experience but I still need a job anyone can help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Bailey10 in Tempe, Arizona

34 months ago

I got my cna license 3 yrs ago and I still can't find a job. Temp agencies, nursing homes, and hospitals all want experience. My family and my boyfriends family think I just can't get a job. I'm looking now to just get a job in retail. I think sometimes that I should of never gone to school for Cna training. Its a waste! Now I'm not going into nursing because of this.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

DTN Home Care in Bismarck, North Dakota

12 months ago

siedah horton in Highland Park, New Jersey said: i need a job

We are hiring C.N.A. in Bismarck, ND. We provide transportation, housing and a weekly salary. If you are interested, please contact me at bunrath@dtnhomecare.com or apply on-line at www.dtnhomecare.com/employment-opportunities.html.

Beverly

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.