getting experience

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Teara in Charlotte, North Carolina

72 months ago

looking for someplace that will hire without the minimum of 1 year. exp., Or someplace that will hire while you get certified. The really good jobs for CNA through some of the better agencies want you to have a least a year or go through some school that they are affiliated with and then they will wave the yr. exp. anyone in the area know of anything please let me know. In school and need to work. certification is a good 30 dys away........maybe a little longer money is tight, and gas is High, coming down but not fast enough LOL.......... and please no rude post.
HAVE A BLESSED DAY.......:-)

TEARA28@bellsouth.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

tempestt gomez in Lubbock, Texas

72 months ago

love to communicate

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

sheila in Muskegon, Michigan

69 months ago

Teara in Charlotte, North Carolina said: looking for someplace that will hire without the minimum of 1 year. exp., Or someplace that will hire while you get certified. The really good jobs for CNA through some of the better agencies want you to have a least a year or go through some school that they are affiliated with and then they will wave the yr. exp. anyone in the area know of anything please let me know. In school and need to work. certification is a good 30 dys away........maybe a little longer money is tight, and gas is High, coming down but not fast enough LOL.......... and please no rude post.
HAVE A BLESSED DAY.......:-)

TEARA28@bellsouth.net

i have the same stuation. i paid for training and state testing and became certified in may of 08 it is jan 09 now, and i have had four interviews and i was told i needed six months to a year experience. srs@comcast.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.