looking for a job

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

melissa in Wausau, Wisconsin

80 months ago

I am just about too graduate my course..I will graduate the top of my class but don't know where to apply.I don't wanna work in the nursing homes for personal reasons I am currently in the clinical part of my class and have been dealing with a hospice patient.I really enjoy this and think I want to continue working with hospice patients.does anyone know of how I can do this>please email me at skeeter200618@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

sallie smith in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

79 months ago

melissa in Wausau, Wisconsin said: I am just about too graduate my course..I will graduate the top of my class but don't know where to apply.I don't wanna work in the nursing homes for personal reasons I am currently in the clinical part of my class and have been dealing with a hospice patient.I really enjoy this and think I want to continue working with hospice patients.does anyone know of how I can do this>please email me at skeeter200618@yahoo.com

skeeter200618@yahoo.com melissa go to the yellow pages and look under hospice and you will find listings to call. they would love to have someone like you. God bless and good luck! sallie smith e-mail smith6990@sbcglobal.net

nedaa in Glendale Heights, Illinois

70 months ago

i am regisrer nurse from palestin and i have 5 years experiance in matenaty department and need ajob at night shift.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.