Tips for office assistant interviews.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming office assistant interview?

Are there common interview questions that come up again and again?

Reply - Report abuse

JM in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

52 months ago

That "7% of how we communicate happens with our words. The other 93% is NON-VERBAL" is false. If that were true, deaf people wouldn't have ever needed sign language.

A lot the questions are (and this is for any job): "What have you done in the past when x happened?"

With an office assistant, that's usually questions dealing with prioritizing tasks and handling difficult people. Prepare your answers in advance. Write yourself a few stories to prepare yourself. You don't want to sound rehearsed, but you do want to know you sound like you're confident in what you're talking about.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.