Boom or bust?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Chris in Concord, North Carolina

95 months ago

Rob in Las Vegas, Nevada said: I think the old fashioned way of selling is slowly going away. It seems like most companies are out to make a quick buck and salespeople are succumbing to their employers greed. Here in Las Vegas, their typical advertisement for sales job is written like this: Need agressive, money motivated closer; if you're not making 4K a month you need to be working here! they are mostly looking for a fly by night salesman--maybe i'm old fashioned, but I like to see my customers more than once and sleep well at night knowing I serviced my customers the right way.

Wow I could not agree more, this was written like a true salesman. Today it is all about how much how quick and companies wonder why they have trouble keeping great salesmen/women and clients

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

et823aa in Annapolis, Maryland

84 months ago

Rob in Las Vegas, Nevada said: I think the old fashioned way of selling is slowly going away. It seems like most companies are out to make a quick buck and salespeople are succumbing to their employers greed. Here in Las Vegas, their typical advertisement for sales job is written like this: Need agressive, money motivated closer; if you're not making 4K a month you need to be working here! they are mostly looking for a fly by night salesman--maybe i'm old fashioned, but I like to see my customers more than once and sleep well at night knowing I serviced my customers the right way.

If it sounds bad it usually is bad....work in a decent sales job. I've worked in many and this sounds awful

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.