Owner op's that own their own trailer

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Trunorth in Flat Rock, Michigan

98 months ago

Hi, just wanting to know of other companies that hire owner/ops
that have their own 53' dry van trailer's. I live in the state of michigan and would greatly appreciate any feedback.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ray in Glendale, California

79 months ago

Trunorth in Flat Rock, Michigan said: Hi, just wanting to know of other companies that hire owner/ops
that have their own 53' dry van trailer's. I live in the state of michigan and would greatly appreciate any feedback.

Neptune Trasnpotation
818-243-1100

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

cooter42 in Parkton, North Carolina

42 months ago

Trunorth in Flat Rock, Michigan said: Hi, just wanting to know of other companies that hire owner/ops

if your looking for a small company i have one for u i do the recruiting if u have your own truck and 53ft trailer i can get u working soon leave me a contact number

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

ForwardDriven Mgt Group {Richard} in Wyandotte, Michigan

20 months ago

We are presently looking for owner operators with their own equipment. Give us a call today...be on the road tomorrow. You can be home every night for dinner or you can be over the road for the long haul...your choice! forwarddriven@qualityservice.com Richard

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

icmodtrucking in Florida

20 months ago

cooter42 in Parkton, North Carolina said: if your looking for a small company i have one for u i do the recruiting if u have your own truck and 53ft trailer i can get u working soon leave me a contact number

I'm an owner operator with a 98 freightliner and 53ft vented dry van. I'm in Atlanta and although I don't have to be home every night, I generally like to be home on the weekends and maybe 2-3 nights during the week. I'd like to run ga, fl, sc, tn, al and nc, generally speaking. Are you able to help me. icmodtrucking@yahoo.com

Jennifer at A1 Dispatch in Lexington, Kentucky

10 months ago

If you are looking for a high quality, professional dispatch service, please contact A1 Dispatch. We have years of experience, and are all former owner operators or spouses of owner operators. We know what it takes to keep your truck running and feed your family! We maximize your pay, and understand sometimes you just need to be home with your loved ones! Email Jennifer@a1dispatch.com We can handle power only to supersized. If it has wheels- we can dispatch it.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.