Power Only

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

chcgofan in Fayetteville, Arkansas

44 months ago

Does anyone know where I can hook up with a reputable carrier and run power only? I have my own authority

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (47) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

frjohn2004 in Fayetteville, North Carolina

34 months ago

chcgofan in Fayetteville, Arkansas said: Does anyone know where I can hook up with a reputable carrier and run power only? I have my own authority

JB Hunt has a power only program that I have used before and works pretty well.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

veteranfreight in Villa Rica, Georgia

27 months ago

chcgofan in Fayetteville, Arkansas said: Does anyone know where I can hook up with a reputable carrier and run power only? I have my own authority

We are a family and veteran owned broker/carrier. We are currently contracted for nationwide "hook and go" loads, no labor or trailer needed. We pride ourselves on integrity and offer above industry compensation. you can contact us at veteranfreight@att.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

renegadedispatch in Valley Falls, Kansas

27 months ago

Renegade Transportation in Topeka, Kansas

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

olos4 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

26 months ago

renegadedispatch in Valley Falls, Kansas said: Renegade Transportation in Topeka, Kansas

Yes, email me: info@gutdinc.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Evi in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

26 months ago

G.U.T.D. Hauling is always looking for Owner Operators...(Power Only units are welcome) contact them at : info@gutdinc.com ....They pay weekly.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

_Trucking_ in Dallas, Texas

17 months ago

Interstae Distributors Co uses Power Only Owner Operators. 80% of Load, 100% FSC, Fuel Card with Fuel Discounts. OTR and Regional runs available. Contact them at jwood@intd.com.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Howard in La Puente, California

5 months ago

I have a trailer that I need brought back from Mass to Los Angeles. I can have it loaded for you. five six two then dial three four seven and then after that double eight and double one

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jennifer at A1 Dispatch in Lexington, Kentucky

5 months ago

If you are looking for a high quality, professional dispatch service, please contact A1 Dispatch. We have years of experience, and are all former owner operators or spouses of owner operators. We know what it takes to keep your truck running and feed your family! We maximize your pay, and understand sometimes you just need to be home with your loved ones! Email Jennifer@a1dispatch.com We can handle power only to supersized. If it has wheels- we can dispatch it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.