Wanting to become an Owner Operator, but have a felony

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

Twilitzon in Mount Airy, North Carolina

57 months ago

I am currently looking into any opportunities for someone in my position ( felony plea in 2008 for embezzlement)to become an Owner Operator, I have over 16 years safe driving and a clean MVR, I was ,at one time, an Owner Operator and I know I can make it a profitable business, I just need a company to take a chance on me with the felony. I currently work for a Company doing east coast produce delivery, but I need something more. Can You Help Me???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

57 months ago

bump

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

russell

56 months ago

Twilitzon in Mount Airy, North Carolina said: I am currently looking into any opportunities for someone in my position ( felony plea in 2008 for embezzlement)to become an Owner Operator, I have over 16 years safe driving and a clean MVR, I was ,at one time, an Owner Operator and I know I can make it a profitable business, I just need a company to take a chance on me with the felony. I currently work for a Company doing east coast produce delivery, but I need something more. Can You Help Me???

I'm looking for someone to take 10 empty semi trailers to Pittsburg, Pa.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

russell

56 months ago

I'm looking for someone to take 10 semi trailers to Pittsburg, Pa.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Boogieman in Cibolo, Texas

55 months ago

All I can say, is just keep calling around.....thats what I am doing!! I am in a similar situation....Felony Plea for Civil rights Violation.. The other option if you are already a O/O...is to just bite the bullet and get your own authority!

Hope I was able to encourage you or maybe help!!

54 months ago

Still looking for a place that will take and owner operator with a felony, it's been a few years now, and it's a non violent non drug felony, anyone with any info would be greatly appreciated

FreightShaker in Schertz, Texas

53 months ago

try TSH Tennesse Steel Haulers

albert garcia in Rocklin, California

40 months ago

I have 10 owner operators that work for me they have 26 foot bobtails ,are they suppose to use my DOT nu,ber

Deidre Swain in Millbrook, Alabama

39 months ago

Twilitzon in Mount Airy, North Carolina said: Still looking for a place that will take and owner operator with a felony, it's been a few years now, and it's a non violent non drug felony, anyone with any info would be greatly appreciated

Do you have your own truck and trailer? If so depending on the situation we would give you a chance!! D.K. & J Logistics!!

Brandy

38 months ago

Twilitzon in Mount Airy, North Carolina said: I am currently looking into any opportunities for someone in my position ( felony plea in 2008 for embezzlement)to become an Owner Operator, I have over 16 years safe driving and a clean MVR, I was ,at one time, an Owner Operator and I know I can make it a profitable business, I just need a company to take a chance on me with the felony. I currently work for a Company doing east coast produce delivery, but I need something more. Can You Help Me???

I dont care what youve done if you can get a truck with a wetline kit, atruck with a belly dump or end dump, or truck with dry storage for used tires I can put you to work yesterday for the rest of your life making really good money. If you have a cdl and everythings up to date i could probably put you on monday in corpus christi for a 3 year contract making really good money. brandy nine one zero - five eight one - seven one two eight

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.