yes i want to no what there salary they get

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

echele in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

83 months ago

yes i want to no there salary

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Alex in Coronado, California

82 months ago

At the Hotel del Coronado, I'm starting at $9.44 per hour. But that's because I had little to no experience. I earn $2 more per hour for doing graveyard. I like it!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

KKK000HHH in Alabama

82 months ago

I want to have a try.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Rich in Aptos, California

81 months ago

Alex in Coronado, California said: At the Hotel del Coronado, I'm starting at $9.44 per hour. But that's because I had little to no experience. I earn $2 more per hour for doing graveyard. I like it!

Thanks Alex.
I am in Aptos and recieve $10.00 hr. + we share the gratuity fund
which can be up to $150.00 per month.
I do 7am to 3pm and 3pm to 11pm shifts.
Also - love the job.
Rich

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Alex in San Diego, California

77 months ago

You're most certainly welcome, Rich!

I just thought I'd update my post after five months. I've been working here at the Hotel del Coronado for over nine months now, currently earning $10.57 an hour. I still get the $2 graveyard differential. Now I'm working 6:30p-3a Tuesday through Thursday, and 10:30p-7a Friday & Saturday. I think I've turned into some sort of vampire!

It's probably not much, but it was enough for me to rent my very first apartment in Chula Vista! Now THAT is something I can be very happy about. Now, only if my fiancee could find a job, we'd be much more comfortable.

If I'm correct, the highest hourly rate of pay I could earn is a few cents shy of $12, that is, once I've done a year. I'm three months away from my first anniversary, so expect a new post from me by the end of July 2008!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Rich in San Jose, California

77 months ago

Wow - 11 to 7am. I'm happy with 3 to 11pm. I do weekend's 7am to 300pm. Since I don't drink - they seem to rely on me showing up. The only thing I find thats any work on this job is that I do the reg cards. Print letter and card and corp itinerary and machine door key (plastic) - thats kind of tedious when you have over 100 to do. The ultimate is 245 cards x 2 (one for wife or whatever) to get in their room. I will be getting my 12 month review - it has been mentioned I will get a raise also. They like my demure and voice on the phone. I always wanted to be a disc jockey - now I can make believe in answering the resort phone. You must realize - WE ARE THE FIRST IMPRESSION TO PEOPLE ON WHAT OUR HOTEL/RESORT IS LIKE - OUR VOICE WILL TELL IT ALL - AND THE ATTITUDE IS PROJECTED - SO I ALWAYS STAY PUMPED UP - THE BIG "E" WORD ENTHUSIASM.
Your PBX buddy,
Rich

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

kryptarz in Quezon, Philippines

55 months ago

Well it depends on your experience level
in small market with mid experience you could make 10$per hour
check out this site www.hotgigs.com/rates/title/Switchboard-PBX-Operator-hourly-bill-or-pay-rates/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.