1. My specialty in packaging is maintaining systems.
2. I have helped package chocolates and liquids.
3. Employees are evenly distributed throughout the world. Almost anywhere a product is made packages must also be made.
4. People work for large companies or the government.
5. It depends on how large the company is and what your job is. Someone desinging packages could work for a company for a short period of time. While someone maintaining a large packaging system could work for a company for a long period of time.
6. I took classes on packaging systems, computer applications, and testing.
7. A decent amount of time is spent devolping a package, but much more is spent testing.
8. Packages are tested several times to see if we can improve the design.
9. We consider time, energy, cost, and waste production while devolping packages.