Need a job

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

scnewstart@yahoo.com

65 months ago

looking for work. willing to relocate. my wife and i are living in our truck...i have experience in welding. painting. drywall. contruction. my wife has experience in dietery in nursing homes...desperate..eight three two. two two six. one four seven nine...thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

becky in Scottsdale, Arizona

43 months ago

Hi, I am in need of a job as a painter. If anyone needs there house to be painted I would be glad to do it for you. I work hard and get the job done fast. If anyone is out there who needs a painter, please feel free to contact me. After i hear your response i will give you my cell number. Thank you for taking the time to read this!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Hank in Federalsburg, Maryland

33 months ago

I just need a job in the industry. I have written so many details and aspects of my talents....yo make it brief...I can spray, roll, brush, roll out after spraying, the most important is preparation....priming, caulking, sanding, basically freakin' prepping...prep prep prep prep prep if you ain't got that, there is no foundation..I am a crew member as well as a leader of 5 to 12 people. I want $ 25 an hour, but I will start at $10 for one week and I will blow away your two best painters. I specialize in new construction, as well as repaint...I take care of customer's property..I have all tool and Transportation, yep, I got that I even have over 50 drop cloths...I have over one hundred brushes...a dozen rolling poles ( shurlock's the freakin best )!!!! I got it what ever there is...I just need a job. I do not smoke or do drugs...yeah, I drink Budweiser on the week-end and during NFL so what? I will be there tomorrow if you call me...I can start on 3 22 2012 No BS!!! You want a painter with the best of abilities???? my name is Hank.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

man carb in atlanta, Georgia

17 months ago

Keith Freeman in San Diego, California said: Hi my name is Keith Freeman i was wondering if u have any job openings. If u do please e amil me at Freeman.Keith@yahoo.com i have good job experience in painting and i went to job corps in north carolina for the painting job doing alot of work with the spray-paint,pressure-washing, sandblasting,dry-walling, rolling please call me im a hard worker and a good listener u would have no problems with me doing the job thank you for your time i hope to hear from u about the job thank you

did you ever find a job ? and can you paint houses

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.