Unable to find work in NC.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

Clayton Cox Sr. in Raleigh, North Carolina

76 months ago

This is supposed to be bible belt "U.S.A., and I was taught to believe that everyone can make mistakes in his or her life, and that we aught to be as forgiving as we ask GOD to be with us when we fall. Well someone forgot to tell the people here because,I've been here for a year now and because of my background, I have not gained employment. It doesn't matter that the felony is over ten years old.NOW I ASK, "WHY MUST I CONTINUE TO HAVE TO PAY FOR A MISTAKE THAT I MADE SO LONG AGO?!! MY HEART HAS CHANGED ,WHAT HAPPENED TO SOCIETY?!WHY ARE YOU NOT AS FORGIVING AS THAT ESSENCE THAT YOU PRAY TO EVERYDAY?!! ARE YOU PUTTING YOURSELF ABOVE "GOD"? ARE YOU MORE PERFECT THAN HE?I'VE LEARNED FROM MY MISTAKES AND FACED THEM TO KNOW THAT THEY WHERE JUST THAT.PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR BEING HUMAN,I KNOW THAT I AM PRONE FOR MISTAKES, UNLIKE YOU PEOPLE WHO ARE ABOVE BEING HUMAN.IF I was weak as I used to be ,then I would see myself sticking half of you up for classifying me as an criminal.One thing for sure, I'm glad that I do not need your society to validate my manhood, I thank my LORD and savior "CHRIST JESUS" FOR HIS FORGIVENESS ,AND VALIDATION. It is his stregnth within me that keeps me from becoming what you have so tried to label me as!! NO!! All people who commit crimes are not all criminal minded, some just have to find their place,while the others struggle to rise above denial.Look at yourself the next time you tell that little "blnk" lie

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

rukiddnme in Redmond, Washington

75 months ago

Clayton Cox Sr. in Raleigh, North Carolina said: This is supposed to be bible belt "U.S.A., and I was taught to believe that everyone can make mistakes in his or her life, and that we aught to be as forgiving as we ask GOD to be with us when we fall. Well someone forgot to tell the people here because,I've been here for a year now and because of my background, I have not gained employment. It doesn't matter that the felony is over ten years old.NOW I ASK, "WHY MUST I CONTINUE TO HAVE TO PAY FOR A MISTAKE THAT I MADE SO LONG AGO?!! MY HEART HAS CHANGED ,WHAT HAPPENED TO SOCIETY?!WHY ARE YOU NOT AS FORGIVING AS THAT ESSENCE THAT YOU PRAY TO EVERYDAY?!! ARE YOU PUTTING YOURSELF ABOVE "GOD"? ARE YOU MORE PERFECT THAN HE?I'VE LEARNED FROM MY MISTAKES AND FACED THEM TO KNOW THAT THEY WHERE JUST THAT.PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR BEING HUMAN,I KNOW THAT I AM PRONE FOR MISTAKES, UNLIKE YOU PEOPLE WHO ARE ABOVE BEING HUMAN.IF I was weak as I used to be ,then I would see myself sticking half of you up for classifying me as an criminal.One thing for sure, I'm glad that I do not need your society to validate my manhood, I thank my LORD and savior "CHRIST JESUS" FOR HIS FORGIVENESS ,AND VALIDATION. It is his stregnth within me that keeps me from becoming what you have so tried to label me as!! NO!! All people who commit crimes are not all criminal minded, some just have to find their place,while the others struggle to rise above denial.Look at yourself the next time you tell that little "blnk" lie

get a life

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Clayton Cox Sr. in Cary, North Carolina

75 months ago

rukiddnme in Redmond, Washington said: get a life

I have a life, and it's definitely no thanks to you ,or anyone like you! You, on the other hand, should grow up

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

someone Here in NC in Dublin, North Carolina

73 months ago

this message is for you that has been put out by the sociate
I Just want to let you know this if the lord Jesus has for give you for all your mistakes than who is the People to keep accusing you My Reconmendations to you is every time the davil
acuse you Remind him of Jesus Christ Sacrifice on the cross
Just pray a lot and ask The lord to supply all Your Needs
Read this chapter Fil.4:13
This is were you get the strength from

prosous in stony point, North Carolina

67 months ago

rukiddnme in Redmond, Washington said: get a life

YES GET A LIFE-CONVICT

blumberg in Dothan, Alabama

58 months ago

FYI - independent studies have shown that nearly 50-60% of all men will be arrested in their lifetime. And approximately 41% of those arrests will be felony arrests.

If society continues to deny respectable employment to those with a past criminal history, there may be no alternative but for these people to commit even more serious or violent crimes just to survive.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

mikem in Baytown, Texas

58 months ago

I need industrial painters for 3 months must have 3 to 5 years experience.
two eight one four seven nine sixty two hundred

prosous in Hickory, North Carolina

58 months ago

k I'm off for the winter season and i am able to do whatever ya want i ca use my tools or yours i have a valid d-l and a work van 07 chevy express will travel ready willing able reliable dependable responsible

Bill Richards in Monticello, New York

58 months ago

Clayton Cox Sr. in Raleigh, North Carolina said: This is supposed to be bible belt "U.S.A., and I was taught to believe that everyone can make mistakes in his or her life, and that we aught to be as forgiving as we ask GOD to be with us when we fall. Well someone forgot to tell the people here because,I've been here for a year now and because of my background, I have not gained employment. It doesn't matter that the felony is over ten years old.NOW I ASK, "WHY MUST I CONTINUE TO HAVE TO PAY FOR A MISTAKE THAT I MADE SO LONG AGO?!! MY HEART HAS CHANGED ,WHAT HAPPENED TO SOCIETY?!WHY ARE YOU NOT AS FORGIVING AS THAT ESSENCE THAT YOU PRAY TO EVERYDAY?!! ARE YOU PUTTING YOURSELF ABOVE "GOD"? ARE YOU MORE PERFECT THAN HE?I'VE LEARNED FROM MY MISTAKES AND FACED THEM TO KNOW THAT THEY WHERE JUST THAT.PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR BEING HUMAN,I KNOW THAT I AM PRONE FOR MISTAKES, UNLIKE YOU PEOPLE WHO ARE ABOVE BEING HUMAN.IF I was weak as I used to be ,then I would see myself sticking half of you up for classifying me as an criminal.One thing for sure, I'm glad that I do not need your society to validate my manhood, I thank my LORD and savior "CHRIST JESUS" FOR HIS FORGIVENESS ,AND VALIDATION. It is his stregnth within me that keeps me from becoming what you have so tried to label me as!! NO!! All people who commit crimes are not all criminal minded, some just have to find their place,while the others struggle to rise above denial.Look at yourself the next time you tell that little "blnk" lie

I have the same problem brother, so I started my own business... maybe you can distribute the product if your interested radicallift.com its called Radical Lift Energy shots

Keep the faith!

Marty Wolfe in Kernersville, North Carolina

56 months ago

Go into business for yourself so you don't have to put up with it.
Obvious it's about impossible today. Sadly, you have a past. Isn't it funny people don't mind working illegals breaking the law and hold your past against you.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.