looking for a job,and a second chance

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Jonathan

77 months ago

If you need work, the best way is to get yourself in a directory for apartment owners because they always need painters. sign up on www.american-apartment-owners-association.org/ , that is where i signed up because it is the cheapest, i think like around $50 a year, what is that like $4 a month. try it out and don't worry about the x con thing, we all have our pasts. let me know if you have any questions.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Antonio quintana in Riverside, California

35 months ago

I am from riverside...If u need any work in paintinh houses interior exterior or anu job u need like your kitch bedooms,livingrooms ect......i may b avle to help you so please contact me at nayeiramos97@gmail.com ill be looking to work with you.. Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

David Graley in Cleveland, Ohio

33 months ago

Iam a Painter with over 12, years of experience. I do apartment, residentional, outdoors, commerical. Drywall repairs, wallpaper removal. I also do minor plumbing, electrical repairs, and light construction. Iv'e been looking for a job for over 6 months with no sucsess. At this point I'm feeling very frustrated feeling that I may lose my house over not finding a job. If there is anyone that reads this post and has a job for me please contact me. I am very resposible and will not let you down.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

jose freitas in London, United Kingdom

33 months ago

Hello, I'm looking for a job in painting cars, houses or maybe even working in a warehouse. I have a 7 years experience from working at Yodel warehouse, I also have some experience with painting cars. I would love to work somewhere in particular to do with this. I'm a hard worker but the only problem would be that i am not able to speak English, i can understand it but my first language is Portuguese. If there is anyone who is reading this please contact me i can guarantee you, you'll not be disappointed.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

dexter prince in Toronto, Ontario

17 months ago

to whom it may concern,iam lookin for any job painting drywall ex ,i have over 15years exp apartment house any ting

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

aimebuelimi@yahoo.com in United Kingdom

8 months ago

I'm a professional painter,and also good in screeding/flotting.I really need a job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.